for Drengr

2/5/2018 c4 Guest
Ur story is the first pacific rim/Httyd AU i have seen and im really intrigued with your story. I really hope u continue writing it and eventually finish it. Cheers !
1/6/2018 c4 Stingray10111
Please update soon and great work
1/5/2018 c4 Guest
I am SO glad to see this story is still alive! I am glad you updated, and hope you find time to continue this story. Thanks again, looking forward to reading more!
1/24/2016 c3 13SharKohen
So cute! Toothless and Hiccup bonding, that is. It's pity that cats are not allowed in the barracks, because they are so cute! Okay, I'll stop the cute fest. Anyway, good work and I enjoyed reading it.
1/24/2016 c3 2Thornspike
As a fan of both movies, lemme throw on a Hiccup and say: "This is amazing!" This one of those stories that you don't know you need until you've read it.
1/24/2016 c2 Guest
All right, good to see this isn't dead. Thanks for coming back to it. Looking forward to the next chapter. This sounds really good, thanks again.
1/21/2015 c2 Ethan
UPDATE! PLEASE!
1/19/2015 c2 YmeYuCCa
Look promising, please continue. .

Btw I read another pacific rim ver. In tumblr. But its focused on hiccstrid.
1/19/2015 c2 13SharKohen
I think this an awesome idea. Are you going to make Toothless a drengr too? Or will he be a person? (You don't need to answer). I love how you characterized the gang in context, though I would like to know who Fishlegs and Snotlouts partners are. Really cool idea.
11/8/2014 c2 JDPstudios
Your story is above average, and there aren't many typos, but you kind of dropped us into the middle of everything. Some things that need addressing:
- what do the monsters look like?
- what do the robots look like?
- where is the base?
- who is snotlout's copilot? Fishlegs'?
- I read astrid as talking about stormfly's as hers, but then she asks hiccup to set it up for her. Has astrid piloted stormfly before?
- is everything Viking-named for a reason or just because it goes with HTTYD?
11/7/2014 c1 3marine1324
Please update soon
11/4/2014 c1 43Cottonmouth25
As a huge Pacific Rim fan... I can't freakin' WAIT for the next chapter!