for Magical Personas

8/25 c12 Resurrection99
was dope while it lasted
5/21 c12 1Kang.Aweu
Voldemort steal minato energy and tada voldemort can summon persona too.
5/14 c12 Potato
Good is good
4/2 c12 JustAnAnon
Just asking, was this story abandoned? Doesn’t really mean much but am curious
1/1 c12 QOC01
Awesome story!
1/1 c11 QOC01
Awesome chapter. Even tho I can tell it won't be updated. :)
1/1 c6 QOC01
I laughed at the Hat. He was so in awe of Arisato Minato, then got scared by Beelzebub.
1/1 c5 QOC01
I'm pretty sure this isn't going to be updated at all but I'm really enjoying the story!
9/15/2020 c5 Kraizy
The parents are Isabela and Damien right? So who is this Daniel that keeps getting mentioned?
5/25/2020 c11 Fullmetal11791
Wait... why do they all think Voldemort is after the stone? As far as they all believe, he's dead. Even the Death Eaters believed him dead, for the most part, so adding Draco to the equation wouldnt change that.

If they don't suspect Snape as Harry did in cannon, they simply shouldn't have any clue as to who is after the stone. They should simply think its the same person who broke into Gringotts.
5/1/2019 c1 Guest
Let me begin by saying this: You write quite well. It's wonderful to see something of this quality on . However, I do have a problem with this fic: In the prologue, Harry's life, his future, his destiny, his future friends, everything he had and everything he would ever have was stolen from him. Even worse, the immorality of this was not even discussed. It was just presented as perfectly fine. I do acknowledge that this was needed for the plot, but it could have been done in a much more tactful way. For example, Harry could have died a few hours before in a completely unrelated incident. That would have still presented the problem of Minato stealing his identity, but he could be shown to be conflicted about it. This would make the prologue significantly less problematic. I hope you at least see what I'm talking about.
3/21/2019 c1 2Lechain
Will you male sequels for this cause its really good
11/15/2018 c10 3Last Step
oh ok, now it's clear
11/15/2018 c6 Last Step
I'm confused. So is the Greengrass Patriarc Damien or Daniel? It seems to change quita a lot.
10/4/2018 c12 1Mitsuki Shigamatsu
Is this a dead fic? Or are you going to continue it eventually?
213 Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »