for Magical Personas

1/27/2015 c6 shugokage
Cool start to the school year and good chapter!
1/26/2015 c6 1HellPwnage1337
Idea: if there is going to be shadow killing: for the alternate world where the shadows are; how about the Mirror of Erised (where a character's shadow takes the form of a manifestation of what a person wants) or that portal in the Department of Mysteries ( but that will most likely be just a dungeon).
1/26/2015 c6 Treant Balewood
Tracy Davis is a Slytherin halfblood and according to common fanon a childhood friend of Daphne, and of course we can't forget lovely Luna, &/or possibly Padma? Anywho thanks for writing, I'll be looking forward to see how Hogwarts reacts to him.
1/24/2015 c5 ChaosRune
Nice fic, one of the best Persona xovers in the site. Nice work with the characters, and the plot so far, it has been very interesting. About Minato's power level, I find it appropriated so far, I just hope that you decide to keep it realistic and in line with End Game Minato when it truly is needed.

So far the only bad part of the fic is how you are handling Nyx, or even that it's here, specially considering that what truly was the end boss of the game was Erebus, Nyx was in no way not hostile or evil. This story would make a lot more sense if it was Erebus the one here, maybe trying to find another way to enter in contact with Nyx to bring The Fall because he was stopped by the Great Seal in the other world. All the evil things he would do would make sense, as a way to make humanity (or at least the wizards) experience more negative emotions to become stronger, and to hope for death, so it can influence Nyx.

Anyway, great fic, and I hope you update soon
1/23/2015 c5 110th Squad 3rd Seat
Stupid Dumbledore, he is protected even more so than before.
1/23/2015 c5 Opinr
A good couple of chapters I look forward to more.
1/23/2015 c5 Fuel
Oh my god it worked XD! Great chapter as always, I didn't expect it to come out so some after posting that last review. You got my support for this story I hope it keeps going till the end.
1/22/2015 c4 Fuel
More more more more more more more more more, did I mention more? Hmmm I am really liking this story so far... Can't wait for the next chapter.
1/23/2015 c5 shugokage
Interesting story good luck!
1/23/2015 c5 Chi Vayne
Dumbledore says he will do his best to ensure Harry isn't ill treated again. I guess it's unreasonable to ask someone to do better than their best, but clearly his best hasn't impressed Harry at all. And really, short of living there with the Dursleys, Dumbledore can't really ensure very much.
1/23/2015 c5 3The Absolute Madman
wonder how he'll react to dumbledore's colleagues
1/23/2015 c1 1jamie9897
Hello I am 'Fuel' I looked into the reviews and didn't see my review in there so I decided to just look up my old accounts password and post one again. Let me know if you did get those two reviews I posted considering they were anonymous reviews. I found it funny that pretty much as soon as I posted my first review you updated. Anyways... Once again I hope you keep up the good work.
1/23/2015 c5 god of all
Great chapter and story so far please continue this story ...
1/23/2015 c5 MasterOfDragonsGod
Good chapter
1/19/2015 c4 Ddragon21
I would have thought luna would want to meet titania hmmm weird. also maybe you could empower enemies through nyx? like the basilisk or the hocruxes could be empowered by alot. magical creatures of dark origin could be upgraded through nyx and gain power some kind of way? would be awesome if he had to face a nundu. heck you could make things different because harry potter world magic would act differently. maybe through magic and dark artes nyx could make some semblence of power. I mean you dont need endless power to defeat god like beings mostly you would need a special skill or power. so even if yuu was powerful he would still have a hard time especially since he goes to school at young age maybe his body has to age before he can use big guns? like trying to lift weights at a young age you would stunt your growth.
212 « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 .. Last Next »