for Magical Personas

1/19/2015 c4 Ddragon21
I would have thought luna would want to meet titania hmmm weird. also maybe you could empower enemies through nyx? like the basilisk or the hocruxes could be empowered by alot. magical creatures of dark origin could be upgraded through nyx and gain power some kind of way? would be awesome if he had to face a nundu. heck you could make things different because harry potter world magic would act differently. maybe through magic and dark artes nyx could make some semblence of power. I mean you dont need endless power to defeat god like beings mostly you would need a special skill or power. so even if yuu was powerful he would still have a hard time especially since he goes to school at young age maybe his body has to age before he can use big guns? like trying to lift weights at a young age you would stunt your growth.
1/19/2015 c1 Ddragon21
I hope luna is added to the harem. for one she could play a more active role and she seems to be like a person who would know whats going on and would know of other worlds. probobly could have been a seer. maybe her creatures she talks about could be potential persona? maybe her creatures could be a persona and she would be grateful to minato.
1/15/2015 c4 Elrosh
A very good start to this story. Will there be long term effects on people Nyx possesses? Lucius is a rather important character in the scheme of things, how will the possession change that? Will he remember what he has done?
1/14/2015 c4 3The Absolute Madman
I hope you plan to finish this!
1/12/2015 c4 VastBlueSky
I have one question, is Greengrass family really exist in canon? I don't know much about HP...
Anyway, glad you update! Yay
Don't worry we know how hard rl can be.
1/12/2015 c4 Zedicus101
Nice chapter!
1/11/2015 c4 Randomfacts137
Ah, yes! This story updates! I had actually been wondering when this story would update just earlier. What a coincidence!

I will also not blame you for not having anything go up in December. My only story was last updated last September, so... heh. Inspirtation is kind of hard.

Now that I've said that, I will also say that I like your theory on how magic works. Very true to how magic is supposed to be. Miraculous and impossible.
1/11/2015 c4 3Mrcrazyman94
This is actually pretty good, I like it. I also like how mad it so that Minato didn't have all his power but didn't take it away and explained it in a logical manner defiantly a refresher then most stories where the main character looses his power. I was actually hoping Tom's soul would still be latched on to 'Harry' so that way Minato would be able to use it to his advantage but that's fine I guess.
1/11/2015 c4 MasterOfDragonsGod
Good chapter
1/11/2015 c4 110th Squad 3rd Seat
That last scene is hilarious! And Titania is a wonderful choice.
1/11/2015 c4 Treant Balewood
This seems really interesting, can't wait to see where it goes. Thanks for Writing!
1/11/2015 c4 2Kruggov
Another nice chapter, if a bit slow. Also feels a bit filler, though moment with Daphne mentioning Titania to her parents made me smile.
BTW, I wonder if the Golden Trio will meet once again, and if any major events from the book will change. Voldy is NOT ready for what is going to happen)
1/9/2015 c3 3The Absolute Madman
hope you update this
12/21/2014 c3 Guest
Da fuck?
12/16/2014 c3 Randomfacts137
This is a very good crossover. I like it very much. Well done.

I am curious to see what the Greengrass's reaction to the partial summoning followed by unconsciousness. Please continue whenever you find the time and inspiration to.
213 « Prev Page 1 .. 2 9 10 11 12 13 14 .. Last Next »