for Magical Personas

12/13/2014 c3 Guest
Come on man please update
12/14/2014 c3 110th Squad 3rd Seat
I want to cackle madly so bad. Brilliant chapter.
12/14/2014 c2 10th Squad 3rd Seat
A great actor, that he is. So Daphne is one to keep an eye on. Wonder twist you have there.
12/14/2014 c1 10th Squad 3rd Seat
It's so awesome! To the next chapter
12/9/2014 c3 Shepherd0fSouls
That was nice. I can't comment much more without more material, so...
You know. Thanks for writing this.
12/5/2014 c3 1tsun
lucifer's wand -_-

that would be dark. too dark that dumbles would wet himself.
12/5/2014 c2 tsun
mitsuru misturu... are you also a mitsuru fan? I notice last chapter when his friends are calling him. Only mitsuru, akihiko and iori reach out to him. what about the others?

hmm... I'm finding hard to read this with things being easy and with him "acting" approachable, innocent and confused kid. I'm used to the aloft, quite but firm leader of the team.
12/5/2014 c1 tsun
dude you played p3 again and again right? did you play fes? because if you play fes you won't say that nyx will coax people to call upon him because nyx is just a natural end. the end of all. its sinless and when thanatos said people called her. its the collected consciousness that ask for their end which is erebus. if there would be evil then it would be erebus and not nyx.
11/25/2014 c3 Arhimondex
i'm really enjoying this. the wood should be from an apple tree (you know the one)
11/19/2014 c3 Nunas
Nunas the no name

ok, that is one hell of core to a wand, forget fenix's plume, satan's scale rulez, now thinking about this, the greengrass family go to slitering (or whatever is well writed) so the next issue should be the house for him (altought i already have my theory), and how close he will be to Malfoy in physical way (not friendship way, unless you are planing that)
11/20/2014 c3 6Memento Mori - The Truth
Why not Lucifer, since Luficer's Blade is the best weapon for Minato?
11/18/2014 c3 Opinr
A good chapter I look forward to more.
11/18/2014 c3 VastBlueSky
Dudeee I didn't expect that!
I thought Minato would have the same wand Harry have!
11/18/2014 c3 3MashiroNguyen
Wow, Satan's scale, Black Viper colour, Parselmouth. Slytherin is no shit compare to the snake of Eden.
11/18/2014 c3 god of all
Great chapter story so far please continue this story soon
213 « Prev Page 1 .. 3 10 11 12 13 14 .. Last Next »