for Magical Personas

10/13/2017 c12 Astra Myst
Please Update, pleaasee?
10/5/2017 c12 1Ravenfeather11037
I am in love with this. I doubt this review will be enough "fuel" considering the gap between now and the previous update, but if you're reading this... I await a potential update with baited breath.
6/27/2017 c12 Guest
Please update!
5/31/2017 c12 Brenden1k
You actually made manipulative dumbledore look good. You explained the stone in a ethical and reasonable fashion. Awesome work. I am favoriting you just for that.

It would be cool if Harry friends learned persona and maybe had a face off with a shadow that leads to character development. It could help them keep up with the powered up Harry. Maybe the truth of Harry orgins can also be revealed.

Also since harry said no more secrets, it might be in good taste for him to revel his past.
I can see it now "I am not Harry Potter". And than dumbledore spits out his lemon drop.
2/7/2017 c12 Ryoji Mochizuki
great pic, will I turn up?
1/13/2017 c12 Hikaru Hoshino
Oh my god this story is awesome!
I really like Minato's characterization, and his persona's.
Please update soon!
9/25/2016 c12 Gekkou Yoko
Interesting story, hope to see more. Love your characterization of Minato. Also, will we ever see him cast Armageddon? Gods Hand? Dyne level spells? Can't help but wonder what the wizards reactions would be to something like Armageddon/Gods Hand/Dyne level spells. Shock? Awe? Terror? Worship?
4/4/2016 c12 Im a guest
Dumbledorf: SHIT Got run, *cue michael bay explosion* Jump out the window
2/5/2016 c1 8Satan Mekratrig
Very nice!

My first comment - inline author's notes break the flow of the story.

I have a couple of quibbles with your grammar but that's more to do with my own personal writing preferences so I won't mention those.

I very much enjoyed the fight with Nyx. Note that I haven't seen that bit yet, either in the Persona playthrough I'm watching or the films (just haven't got round to it yet) but it was very interesting. I noticed a lot of differences between it and Crimson Lord's; is that final fight shown in-game? Just wondering.

One thing: if I didn't already know that Metatron and Beelzebub were the ultimate forms of their Arcana (at least Beelzebub is, Metatron seems to be either Ultimate of Aeon or third-highest in Sun), I'd be very confused. As it is, I'm left wondering where Shiva comes from. The Wiki tells me he's second-highest in Tower in P3 but Ultimate in P4, which leaves me wondering why you picked them. For Crimson Lord's it's understandable why he had Metatron and Beelzebub (fits the universe)...was it a homage to them? Or is Makoto not able to access the Ultimate personas?

I liked the dialogue between Thanatos and Death; it also leaves me wondering what will happen to Death - will Makoto become the Master of Death in the HP-verse as well?

Overall a very enjoyable prologue. Watch out for more reviews coming as I have the time :)
9/4/2015 c12 4Hakel Fury
You have made an interesting story here. The choice to get harry to go to ravenclaw was well founded. Honestly both ravenclaw and hufflepuff didn't get much elaboration in harry potter. Poor minato/harry can't get a break with people turning up when he summons his personas. Regardless I can't wait to read what is next
8/22/2015 c12 Eurigos
Ha Pale rider is fucking awesome in fact the entire death arcana is badass
8/3/2015 c12 2Syafiq
Update the story soon pls
7/22/2015 c12 107thManiac
Well I'm impressed, I don't really read Harry Potter fics at all, I know I may be toasted for this but I've always been a more moderate fan. I AM a die hard persona fan though and from what I can tell you've been doing a good job doing both justice. Also like how your building up the thing between Harry/Arisato and Daphne slowly, assuming that's the pairing of course. I've taken note of it for when I do a similar "rebirth from the beginning" style FSNxEva story in the future.

That said other than minor errors, that can easily be fixed with more time rereading and looking over it or getting a beta (if you don't already) I can't really find anything wrong with it.

I do see it hasn't been updated in a while, really hoping it isn't dead.
7/4/2015 c12 Guest
cant wait for next chapter
7/2/2015 c12 2Spirit Dragoness
This is an amazing story. I've been following it since it was only a few chapters long! I hope you haven't given up on this I'm really enjoying it!
212 « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »