for Magical Personas

6/22/2015 c12 saphira88
More more! XD
6/19/2015 c6 polarpwnage
How could Harry's emotions be affecting Minako? He's clearly dead and his soul has moved on. Emotions are not 'stored' in the physical body
6/10/2015 c6 corren
I assume that introducing Luna in year 2 and maybe Cho during year 1 would not be out of the question? Seeing as they are both canonically Ravenclaws?
6/8/2015 c12 Iizuiz
Ahh, a finely crafted story if I've ever seen one, dear author. A magnificent tale, indeed. I am very exited for what the future holds. Write on!
6/6/2015 c12 5Lindril
I just found your story, and it is incredible! I look forward to seeing the continuation :)
6/1/2015 c12 22Zantetsuken Reverse
I like this story. I'm glad that you don't bash. Mutatsu's lemon metaphor is pretty interesting... after all, the more metaphors, the better. Will any other Persona character appear in this? And is Thanatos Ryoji? Just wondering. The Persona fandom can be weird sometimes, so I can't tell if they are the same or if Ryoji's Death form just looks like Thanatos.
6/1/2015 c8 Zantetsuken Reverse
Hm... So Minato doesn't think of himself as Harry yet? I think that last chapter, MacGonagall saying that magic can't be cast without an incantation makes sense. I don't blame Minato for speaking up, since he wants to know why, but MacGonagall is teaching new students magic. What she's saying isn't true, but it works so that the students can understand the abstract concepts. It's like how teachers say you can't subtract a bigger number than a smaller one. If you're teaching basic subtraction, you shouldn't teach negative numbers.
5/29/2015 c1 Pedro52
nice
5/13/2015 c12 ARSLOTHES
hope you update this again soon, its a really good fic
5/6/2015 c12 dragonsfire49
I like what you have done so far with this story.
5/6/2015 c12 vampireharry the 2
I love this! I can't wait for more!
4/26/2015 c4 InfinityMask
Hmm I wonder what is the true name of Greengrass Lord.. I mean you some time call him Damien and some time Daniel
4/26/2015 c3 InfinityMask
Thx for updating
4/26/2015 c2 InfinityMask
Hmm.. Will nyx be able to give the power of persona? Or is it only minato? After all from what Igor say it seems like it..
4/26/2015 c1 InfinityMask
The idea is interesting.. Not to mention I like daphne soo I will give it a try I guess
212 « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »