for Magical Personas

4/22/2015 c12 4darkplayer35
Haha like the lemon quote at the end. Great crossover. It has a ton of potential. Please update soon.
4/22/2015 c12 Alex2909
really love this story. the idea of persona being used in the wizarding world is awesome
4/13/2015 c12 conan.lagace
Nice story, good writing.
4/12/2015 c12 Kestes
This is beautiful *sniff* you've done a fantastic job with this so far. I look forward to seeing more it this in the future
Best regards
Friaku
3/31/2015 c12 michaelangaloe
Awesome I really like it please continue.
3/28/2015 c12 blarg7865
I think that boss fight is based from 'High School DxD: Fool of Change', not 'A demon among devils'.
3/27/2015 c12 pinky9292
Brilliant
3/27/2015 c12 110th Squad 3rd Seat
That scared them. And Tom. I want to laugh like crazy.
3/26/2015 c12 32Anime PJ
Well, Quirrell didn't provide much of a problem. Then again, Voldemort was in a weakened state, so I suppose he never really stood a chance to begin with. I can only assume things get harder from here, and by extension, more exciting.

Good little resolution with Dumbledore there, it's always good to see a problem get solved.
3/26/2015 c12 Aetemus
"I admit I miscalculated?"... So that's Dumbledore's excuse for putting his students in mortal danger? This coming from the same idiot under whose watch the trolls got into the school and nearly killed several children? The same idiot who left HP to rot with the Dursleys and then had the gall to threaten Greengrass into sending HP straight back to that hellhole?

I appreciate that you're trying hard not to bash anyone. I appreciate that you've made Draco into a real person, not some two-dimensional caricature. Also that we don't have to put with Granger's idiocy. But there is a limit to the things that a person can be allowed to get away with, and old Dumbles crossed that line a long time ago. It is perhaps time that he was reminded that actions have consequences, a truth that Minato probably understands better than anyone else.
3/26/2015 c12 1FreeTraderBeowolf
Not sure what to say here. On a technical level this was very clean. I noticed maybe one mistake. On a conceptual level I think you managed to weave a thread in the story between the opening with Flitwick and the ending with the various traps and the fight at the end.

Overall this chapter was good, but it only added to the feeling of just how much further we have to go. The level of detail just reinforces the fact that this will be a rather long story.
3/26/2015 c12 Krysvun
Good job! Here, take this potato (::)
3/26/2015 c12 god of all
Great chapter and story so far please continue this story soon...
3/26/2015 c12 176Firehedgehog
niiice
3/26/2015 c12 17Arawn D. Draven
Nice chapter here. Though I'm wondering wether or not the teachers will react well to what Harry did. Knowing he can summon powerful beings is one things, but knowing he can summon a being so linked to death as the Pale Rider is another, one that just might set the teachers on edge.
Anyway, great job and please continue this story as life allows.
212 « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »