for Magical Personas

3/26/2015 c12 17Arawn D. Draven
Nice chapter here. Though I'm wondering wether or not the teachers will react well to what Harry did. Knowing he can summon powerful beings is one things, but knowing he can summon a being so linked to death as the Pale Rider is another, one that just might set the teachers on edge.
Anyway, great job and please continue this story as life allows.
3/26/2015 c12 Aaron Leach
Awesome chapter.
3/19/2015 c11 FLARECROWN
Awesome story
3/17/2015 c11 10Ysfrael
Great crossover I really enjoyed it, keep up the good work!
3/16/2015 c11 110th Squad 3rd Seat
Oh ho, he got Bones to do what he wanted. How cool.

And so the team goes for the stone.

Congratulations on 300!
3/15/2015 c11 32Anime PJ
Burning his face off with the power of love always seemed a bit Disney to me, if I'm being honest. It'll be good to see a real confrontation in this one. Harry/Minato really fucked up that Death Eater's arm, didn't he? Hm, Nyx is being a bit quiet. I can only think that she's doing some serious shit behind the scenes.
3/14/2015 c10 1FreeTraderBeowolf
Aside from the typical Ministry Ball, you give us the imperioused killer. With Harry's age and the proximity I see no way for the killer to miss. So I am assuming that you are doing this to get rid of the Horcrux scar.
3/14/2015 c11 Randomfacts137
I forsee Voldemort getting the crap beaten out of him.

Also, you wrote 'his' twice here: "Then Daniel had altered the wards in the Manor to allow the people from law enforcement to come through, his his hand kept going to his pocket nervously, no doubt ready to draw his wand should the need arise."

But besides that, this is great, please, continue!
3/14/2015 c11 Aaron Leach
Awesome chapter.
3/14/2015 c11 god of all
Great chapter and story so far please continue this story soon
3/14/2015 c11 176Firehedgehog
interesting
3/8/2015 c10 Guest
such w cliffhanger cant wait till next chapter
3/2/2015 c10 110th Squad 3rd Seat
The Imperius Curse in action. I love when Kohryu spoke up and Thanatos refused to help.
3/2/2015 c10 2BraveVesperia
Have the AK hit but then harry be like enduring soul bitches, boy who lived twice.
3/1/2015 c10 Greyjedi449t
oh come on. please update soon. loved the cliffhanger, but must know more :)
213 « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 .. Last Next »