for Magical Personas

2/19/2015 c9 shugokage
Intriguing chapter!
2/19/2015 c9 god of all
Great chapter story so far please continue this story soon
2/19/2015 c9 13Have a Little Feith
I just had a thought. When "Harry" finds out that it was Vol- err... Tom that tried to break in to that vault, he could claim that bounty. How he proves that, however, is up to you.
2/19/2015 c9 32Anime PJ
I loved the encounter with Fluffy. I'd have reacted much the same way as Ron, cussing.

It's good to see Harry/Minato not relying solely on his Personas, it's nice that he isn't just using them to disintegrate everything.

Y'know something funny? In The Philosopher's Stone, Fred and George enchant snowballs to hit the back of Quirrell's turban. So technically, they were hitting Voldemort in the face!
2/19/2015 c9 1AndreyKl
Thanks for update.
It looks like 'Harry' can use inventory, means he can put the stone into inventory... Is it even possible to steal from there?
2/19/2015 c9 Aaron Leach
Awesome chapter.
2/15/2015 c8 Guest
liked the chapter
2/11/2015 c2 1EVA-Saiyajin
The Dursleys don't treat him THAT badly. They don't beat him.
2/10/2015 c8 shugokage
Great job on this interesting chapter!
2/10/2015 c8 1AndreyKl
Thanks for interesting story.

It looks like we are awaiting for an interesting situations in new chapters: Dumbldore searching and researching anything he can get on Harry's power (and Titatns), so will do Snape, while Quirel will search for info about situation in general, most likely he will attempt to question some student and additionally spy on Dumbldore and Snape. I wonder what will Quirrell think if he encounters list of books about Titans requested/taken by Headmaster?

It is not clear what happened with quidditch - I personally don't like the game and can't imagine calm and collected Arisato on a broom, but Arisato's point of view should be refreshing anyway))) Will he think of the game as eccentric, crazy, suicidal, all together or will he find something interesting for himself? Perhaps his persona related abilities and some of his instincts will render game boring or refreshing?
2/10/2015 c1 pltrgst
looks good..
can evoker spell out a horcrux?
2/9/2015 c8 DarkPirateKing69
Kinda forgot Quirrelmort to be honest.. Oh well.

I was personally waiting for Dumbledore or Snape to use some Legilimency on Harry/Minato by this point, but i guess that comes later. Same goes for him using it on his friends who he told about Personas.

Hoping that his ability to summon Persona doesn't become some kind of open secret and you put a clear limit on how many people will learn about it. Kinda loses that special quality of it otherwise.

Thx for the effort and keep up the good work :D definitely looking forwards to the next ones.
2/9/2015 c7 DarkPirateKing69
Nice to see someone going out of their way to make things different every now and then.. Yeah, you would think that it was the most obvious thing when it comes to fanfiction, but it's actually a rarity. It's almost like people are compelled to rehash as much canon dialogue and events as possible.. And probably thinking that readers would like the original script more than anything even remotely new.

Not that i can speak too loudly, being just a reader myself, but hat doesn't make it any less true.

Stories like this are the reason why i'm still religiously reading fanfiction every singe day if i can help it. I might go through dozens of stories and discard them after a chapter or two, but every now and then i find something like this that keeps me coming back.
2/9/2015 c6 DarkPirateKing69
He, just when i was talking about impatience.. Well, at least i perosnally think that the train and sorting could have been made into two separate chapters. I mean, Harry's/Minato's circumstances are rather interesting after all. But, that's just my opinion as a reader of course.
2/9/2015 c5 DarkPirateKing69
It's a good thing that you don't listen to the more impatient readers. Just by using the various Deus Ex Machinas of HP world alone, the whole story (canon) could have been over in two books or so, if applied correctly.

Veritaserum, casual time-travel, Unforgivables, Pensieve, House Elves etc. There are quite a few of them and i forgot several no doubt.
213 « Prev Page 1 .. 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 .. Last Next »