for Magical Personas

2/9/2015 c4 DarkPirateKing69
It would be interesting to see Lucius' as some form of frenemy.. Not sure how you would go about doing that though. Maybe Harry/Minato will recognize that he was possessed(?) what is most likely part of the weakened Nyx and go from there.. Oh well, just gotta read and find out.
2/9/2015 c3 DarkPirateKing69
And here i thought that the chapter title would have been more of a metaphor.
2/9/2015 c2 DarkPirateKing69
While i've never played the game before, i enjoyed P3 FES Let's play immensely. Same can't be said for P4, which i couldn't watch for too long. The atmosphere of P4 clashed horribly with the end of the world felling P3 had and i just didn't fin it interesting in comparison.

Also, i can always appreciate creative uses of differnt Personas. Tells wuite a bit about how much you liked the game.
2/9/2015 c1 DarkPirateKing69
Always up for a new P3 Xover :D And since Harry/Daphne is my personal favorite when it comes to HP fanon, it's double the incentive to read. Let's see how this goes.
2/8/2015 c8 32Anime PJ
I love this story. I can honestly say that this is probably one of my favourite stories at the moment. Voldemort and Nyx as villains of the same story? It's things like that that make stories exciting as all hell to read.

Have you ever read reviews to an AU fanfiction (yours or otherwise) where people say 'that wouldn't happen because of this'? It irritates me to no end. Different universe, different rules. I figured that was kind of the implication. Sorry, had to get that rant out somewhere.

Can't wait for the next chapter!
2/8/2015 c8 6PsycoDragonKiller
Finally! I've been waiting for this piece of art to be finished for so long and it finally has come to be! You did a great job at this my friend keep up the good work.
2/8/2015 c8 1FreeTraderBeowolf
Not much to say here about the story, since this chapter is just showing the consequences of the previous. I do want to comment on the authors note at the end. Be careful not to spread yourself to thin. The most stories written concurrently and have the author still be successful in compleating said stories is three. One author that comes to mind is Liam G. This author for a long time kept to a strict rotation through the stories.

In cases where there are more than three unfinished stories at the top of the author's list, I usually found a plethora of unfinished stories. Such situations usually cause me to skip over said authors and look elsewhere for reading material.
2/8/2015 c8 god of all
Great chapter and story so far please continue this story soon
2/8/2015 c8 110th Squad 3rd Seat
So smart! I'm glad he didn't tell the staff. Voldybutt! Haha, he will not fibd out at all.
2/7/2015 c8 Randomfacts137
Okay, this is one of my favorite stories on this website. Seriously. There are very few stories that I am more excited for than this one, and I can't come up with the titles off the top of my head anyway.

Just wanted to say that, and that I think you're doing a great job. Those changes you've made in the lore help set this story apart, and that's what I like about this story.
2/7/2015 c8 31Kagemoto
duude nice work
2/7/2015 c8 13Have a Little Feith
Personally (pun really not intended), I would like to see more chapters of this over chapters of a HP/ME1-3 fic. Don't get me wrong, I lve the ME series, but I've been disappointed with the current fics in that category. One person had said that he could do a better job than another person, but his story felt childishly written.
2/7/2015 c8 1jamie9897
Ahhh... Another great chapter before going to bed. Now then... Fuel fuel fuel fuel fuel fuel fuel fuel fuel and more fuel. I must say I am hooked to this story and if you end this prematurely I would literally cry.
On a side note I would love to help with this there is only... Oh who am I kidding there's a lot of problems with that.
Read if you want to hear why I can't help other wise skip ahead...

While I do own persona 3 I never actually played it mostly because of the social links... I don't like harems. Is there a way to max out social links without becoming in a relationship? Also the only game I beat in persona is number 4.
Next I don't really have a computer right now... I'm typing this on my ipad right now. My laptop is kinda almost split into two right now...

Well that's all I got now got to say this is the longest thing I wrote on both the ipad and on this site. Keep up the good work, and I can't wait for the next chapter.
2/7/2015 c8 3Mrcrazyman94
I personally believe that Minato's complete denial to reveal his ability to the facility is a bit much mostly because of the fact that it make him seem lie he's better then them and that I believe its not something he would outright do maybe to a point but to the point it seems like he's trying to outdo them is very hypocritical of him because he showed it to Daphne very early and yet after a month he doesn't say anything to the facility. I get it that he's hesitant to even show them it but they do have the right to at least know what he can do as his teacher. I won't complain about it as much because its not my story but yours I just wanted to say what I believe.
2/7/2015 c8 aznxa21