for Isabella's Letter

3/24/2021 c1 49Laquan2022
Well, if I can put it into words, it would be, I loved every minute of it. Can you do a sequel to this where Isabella and Phineas are married and have a daughter...
9/4/2016 c1 Guest
Awesome Phinbella! LOVE PHINBELLA
7/19/2015 c1 beansontoast
constructive criticism? I'll GIVE you constructive criticism! This was absolutely, positively, horrifically, the most perfect one-shot i have ever read!:] Geez! Any one who hates this art is a piece of *********************! -end-
11/14/2014 c1 3AccountsDontDelete
As of the time of this review/comment, I'm writing a similar fic. Great minds think alike! I liked this. Cute little thing to read. Good work.
11/5/2014 c1 18HeinzDoofenshmirtz
You left out the words "Crumb cake"! XD
11/5/2014 c1 Ashleygirl78999
You are probs the best writer ever! I love how you make the story readable and understandable. HA! look at me. Im like a 6th grade language teacher lol
11/5/2014 c1 Dreadwing216
This ending sounds a lot more better than in the actual episode, because before Phineas can even read out the letter, that Reverse-Inator Ray fires at him and it sends him doing his day backwards. It wasn't fair. I even watched Night of the Living Pharmasist just a few days ago and when Isabella FINALLY tells Phineas she likes him more than a friend, they get infected (but save the tri-state area) and they forget about the confession. I was just disappointed (and I'm sure other fans were too) because it took seven years to wait for that kind of moment. Anyway I really like this story's ending, and I think it is brilliant! Great work!
11/5/2014 c1 26FanBoy752
Sure, why not? I am not going to be obsessed about the couple but say it a good Phinbella short. I find it mild enough to satisfy my thoughts.
11/5/2014 c1 Guest
Yay! I absolutely love Phinbella, and your story was sweet and well written. Keep up the good work! (Just not with Ferbella. .. so disturbing) lol