for In Memorium

3/17/2019 c1 88Sophie The Shipper
Unfortunately, I'm no longer able to enter the VS7 website to read those amazing episodes. Does anyone know why?
Btw, I loved them all so much, I just want to re-read them once again.
1/21/2015 c1 Iypajo
Hello,

My condolences for your loss. I have read a few of her stories and you are right her writing was wonderfully clever. I just recently finished watching Crossing Jordan series and I would love to read VS7! unfortunately I cannot find any scripts online. All the websites I visit no longer exist. Can you please point me in the right direction?
1/3/2015 c1 32MissLizzyJ
What a beautiful tribute from the CJ characters themselves. I can just hear Garret reading that poem in Fire in the Sky. I remember Virtual Season 7 and it was incredible.
11/5/2014 c1 Guest
Oh how sad. She was sweet. Praying for those she left behind...Tracey
11/6/2014 c1 462kool4skool
I am very sad to hear of her passing. She was a talented writer, who truly inspired me and was instrumental in improving my own writing. All of you were. It is a sad time to know the world lost such talent and grace. It made reading her story "Two Choices" that much more touching. My heart and thoughts are with her family this morning.
11/5/2014 c1 3ilsablaine
Beautiful words, my friend, for a beautiful lady. I can't think of a better tribute to Kelly than this.
And that poem . . . .