for Online Catch

OH MY GOODNESS

MY HEART

MY BREATH

MY MIND

—ALL UTTERLY GONE. YOU HAD ME TENSE IN MY BED THE WHOLE TIME I READ THIS AND ITS SO BEAUTIFUL. MY GOD. WOW.

Thank you.

Thank you for writing this! It’s been a huge pleasure! And thrill! And oh my god my heart.
11/19/2018 c13 2acetwolf94
I LOVE IT! ADD MORE PLEASE!
4/3/2018 c13 13bloodamber
This story was great! Light hearted but also sinister...
You wrote all the characters so well! This felt like something that could easily fit in canon. Telling the story from Bedelia and Jacks POV made a refreshing change and allowed you especially to keep Hannibal motivations and actions more unexpected (I'm really glad he didn't kill Bedelia for what she did!). Thanks for sharing!
2/28/2018 c13 1Hohoe
the summary sucks, it makes the story sound like a crack fic. it really makes me angry to know that i'd have missed this fic, if i didn't click on your profile from Palace of Dreams. i could have never read this story my whole life. can you imagine what i nearly lost !
12/24/2016 c13 3One-Step-From-Hell
o
11/1/2016 c11 tabs88
I don't know what happened by I just started sobbing when I read this...
10/10/2016 c13 Kotori-Sensei
I finished! This totally deserves an epilogue!
I enjoy it like crazy. Hannibal is such drama queen! But it was perfect! Bedelia was perfect! Even Jack was perfect.
Thank you so much for the fic. Is great.
10/10/2016 c9 Kotori-Sensei
Hanibbal "blush" - Cute Cannibal
XD
10/10/2016 c8 Kotori-Sensei
"Solely out of respect for your expert opinion, I might give it a try," he said finally.
If I was Bedelia, even with my totally stoic face, on that moment, inside my head I will be like:
1. Dancing cha cha cha
2. Singing "I got you, I got you, I got you!
10/10/2016 c7 Kotori-Sensei
"But what's with the kissing?"
Yeah Will, Hannibaal? What's with the kissing?
This is a circle: Bedelia starts the idea, Jack plants it in Will's mind, and so does she on Hannibal's, and at the end we have one very confused cannibal and one obssesive puppy...that's Will by the way XD
10/10/2016 c2 Kotori-Sensei
Hello there. I-m laughing-my-ass-off with this one. I mean, there are lies, and hurt Will, and creepy Hannibal, but there's also bored Beddelia and detective/paranoid/obsess/cupid(?) Jack, and I just...can't stop laughing...really...I can.
I know this might get REALLY bad in the future, so now I'm enjoying like crazy.
5/13/2016 c13 14cavallox
I don't know what to say. This story is marvelous. It's amazing. I really love the way you wrote the characters. Especially, Bedelia's perspective, she made me laugh so much being stuck with broken hearted Hannibal and being forced to listen all of his rants.

Now I'm gonna read your amazing other stories.
4/25/2016 c13 Guest
I hope happily ever after did exists for them
2/8/2016 c13 19The Wicked Witch of Cupcakes
That ending was spectacular! I applaud you that entire story was just so incredible and funny and enjoyable but also romantic and heartbreaking. And you matched it with a stunning conclusion. I loved every second.
140 Page 1 2 3 4 .. Last Next »