for Twins

12/27/2020 c7 Hgijklmuchitlll Jikoepqurtss
Hey bro, I really fucking liked this fic, you had really good characterizations for Harry and Percy I’m really glad that. You took a realistic I’m a sucker for this fic so pretty please update I love this fic
11/4/2020 c7 Demonica-Death
More please!
9/21/2020 c7 Safira
Please continue your story is amazing
8/22/2020 c6 Guest
Harry is a fucking moron. Hey goat boy, it’s obvious you’ve been lying for a while yet you still want them to trust you? Worthless coward. Grover is pathetic and useless. His only shining moment ever was against Medusa. Percy is also fucking stupid and Harry is worse because he should know better. Harry has zero excuses for his retarded behavior. Stop writing and slam your hands in a metal door. You suck, you pathetic waste of space.
8/22/2020 c5 Guest
This Chiron is a fucking joke. Thousands of years old and he is this fucking pathetic? I wouldn’t trust him to train anything. In fact in all the Percy Jackson books, he never does anything that proves he’s capable. Hell he never does anything that even proves he’s on the side of Olympus, yet there is plenty of evidence to suggest he’s working against them.
8/22/2020 c4 Guest
The worst mistake the stupid bitch sally ever makes. She isn’t protecting Percy, she is destroying his respect for her and ruining what little of percys childhood was normal. She knows what is needed for Percy, instead she chose to torture her family than make the right decision. Sally deserves her stint in hades.
7/12/2020 c7 AshBladeHentai
Damn this is a masterpiece and definitely needs to be read. And incredible job Author-san and keep up the amazing job you've done so far
6/12/2020 c7 laraferreira
Loved it, please update!
6/1/2020 c7 1inuyasha16451
Omg. This story is bloody amazing. Please please update this soon
5/31/2020 c7 HPotterfan101
Please make more, this is great.
5/17/2020 c7 Guest
Can't wait for the update.
4/19/2020 c7 huskielover94
This is great. Hope you continue it. Who would Harry be paired with? It would be interesting if he was paired with a god
4/10/2020 c6 1spoil3dg3nius
Your writing is quite good. But the thing is, you tends to make parts too much longer. Most of the time I have to skip some parts because you have given too much details about something which isn't necessary.
Like this line "Harry felt more about this then Percy did, seeing as it reminded him faintly of the fact none believed him about Voldemort in his past life." and this lines "Both Harry and Percy knew that something was going on, that it had to have been going on for a while now and they hadn't seen it. Percy more so then Harry in this regard, seeing as at least Harry had a small idea as to what was going on." We get that they are suspicious of the teacher's disappearance, but don't repeat it. Try to keep this in mind.
Anyway very good plot. Happy Writing.
3/12/2020 c7 god of all
Great chapter and story so far please continue this story soon.
3/9/2020 c5 PurpleArrowhead
Chiron never answer the question in the museum, does he
204 Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »