for Stay With Me, Baby Girl

8/11/2015 c1 Guest
I'm crying :( This was heartbreaking! /3 Great job.
7/28/2015 c1 Guest
I'm crying after reading this :'( This was more heartbreaking that the real opening because Sarah and Joel got the chance to say goodbye to each other in this :( And Tommy... Oh god. I loved this a lot. But my heart is now broken. /3
4/10/2015 c1 Jade
I cried so much reading this. It was a lot more heartbreaking than the actual opening of the game since Sarah could talk and got the chance to say goodbye :( I love how in character you managed to keep Joel and Tommy thr throughout this. You should consider writing something for Joel and Ellie next. Thank you for making me cry reading this lol
1/13/2015 c1 Guest
This was so sad :( I think I would've died from a broken heart if this had been the opening to the game :( I love how you captured Joel, Tommy and Sarah like they are in the game.
11/17/2014 c1 Wow
I... The... My...
I am not okay with the feels I'm having at the moment
11/13/2014 c1 Guest
I've never cried so much in my life! This was definitely more heartbreaking than the opening to the actual game! You wrote Joel, Sarah and Tommy all so perfectly in character throughout too I really loved it. Nice job on making me weep bucket loads! Great job. You should consider writing more stories for TLOU and definitely a Joel and Ellie centered one.
11/9/2014 c1 Guest
That was the scene that got me hooked to the game btw. :) Cass87.
11/9/2014 c1 4LeGirlGamerHere
If you ask me, I think the game's intro was crueler. She has so much to say in this chapter, it's as if she's still alive and well (which she isn't, but it's just my opinion!) I really do like your writing style, though bro. Good job. :) (BTW, why is the cover image for this SkyeWard from AOS..?)

-LGGH
11/8/2014 c1 Cass87
WOW! Another incredible one shot! GREAT JOB!
11/7/2014 c1 Guest
This was really good and very well written. Joel was in character throughout which I've noticed a lot of authors for TLOU struggle with but you didn't and an amazing job. Even Tommy and Sarah were really well written throughout. Great fic! Sad and depressing but great nonetheless.
11/7/2014 c1 JoelEllieLover
I didn't think it was even possible for this screen to be even more heartbreaking than what it was but congratulations because you made it happen. /3 Thanks for writing and sharing.
11/7/2014 c1 Guest