for Naruto Yoko-InuTaisho

3/3 c10 Guest
keep this story going it is good
3/3 c10 XxKirisameZeroxX
when is next part please answer
3/3 c6 XxKirisameZeroxX
satsuki lol lol lol i knew sasuke was a female actually i am sure in the show sasuke is a female too you know i mean even in boruto i am sure sasuke is a female
3/1 c10 Foxgodkitsune
keep the chapters rolling please
9/27/2020 c10 24Midnight Lost
Aww, why did this one have to go so long without an update!?

This was a really good Naruto/InuYasha cross over. Love the harem list so far, and loved the little twist of Sasuke being a girl. Now what are Sakura and Ino going to do? The "boy" they've been hounding was never a boy to begin with.

Anyways, I do hope you'll come back and update this little story.
9/27/2020 c10 Blackwing67
Can’t wait to read more
8/23/2020 c10 hungergamesfan123456789
please update
8/15/2020 c2 Guest
Why why is it everytime I read a naruto fic when he becomes a badass that everyone has to have hinata as a lover or she has to be in his harem she completely pathetic she has no use and whenever she has the makes people put her with him news flash there's girls ten times better
2/2/2020 c1 8jocoleman2017
Hello please update already!
1/3/2020 c4 david.teague.3950
Hey uh BFD so I'm curious, you've got multiple stories on your profile, though if I recall I 4 of them on my favorites list. This one, Naruto D Newgate the Storm, Hadrian Dracula: Rise of a Prince and Logia Luffy: Rumble Rumble edition. I'm wondering if everything is okay since I haven't seen a single update for either of these in several years, the last story to receive any updates was Naruto of the Yonnin and even that one hasn't received any updates in nearly 4 years.
12/15/2019 c5 RealSaberwolf
Amazing chapter. A bit of a typing error in Momos emoji face. :/. Other than that, i really enjoyed the cooking lessons. But now it's gonna be full of angst/ dumbfuckery right. Izuku has I'm his mind that his quirk is affecting them. God dammit , now he'll try to do something stupid like avoid them or something else. Oh well, the good with the bad.
Still, this was a great find! Momo can affect his quirk, that opens so much potential like potions and all!
10/14/2019 c8 LIGHT - DARK PROTECTOR
FYI, it's Gaara of the sand not Gaia
6/28/2019 c10 18HyperA2019
I am looking forward to chapter 11 and I hope Naruto meets a Saccubus.
5/14/2019 c1 1RyderPhenex
What a trash story! Compared to Kyuubi's power, Sesshomaru is tiny pup! Get your facts straight before writing shit
3/6/2019 c1 2Eien no henko
There are like three other guys exactly like this. Most of the wording is even the same. Is this a challenge or what?
476 Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »