for Dolohov's Regret

8/18/2016 c4 heffronma5
Hello!
Is there anyone out there!
I am asking this because it has been approximately 12 months since you last updated this wonderful story.

I am SIRIUSly hoping that you are planning on writing the next chapter soon.

Until then, HAPPY WRITING

-Mark
2/8/2016 c4 Corwyn
I am greatly enjoying this story so far, and I hope you get a chance to continue it.
1/15/2016 c4 Guest
This... I have no words. Seriously. I like the way your brain works, and I definitely, *definitely*, like what I've read. Well done. I hope there will be more of it soon.
1/16/2016 c4 Eljin1
i like seeing hermione as the protagonist? the driving force for once and harry just tagging along, going with the flow
10/29/2015 c4 3desireejones99
Excellent entertainment, hope there are updates to come
8/27/2015 c4 Zamia
That was a very moving and beautifully put together chapter. From Apolline's and Gabrielle's meeting, Harry's discussion with Alain, Hermione finally coming to terms with her parents demise and Harry finally getting a family around him...quite well done. Cheers.
Z
8/26/2015 c4 2meja9201
This type of story can be so frustrating. It's obvious that huge changes from cannon happened but they are only hinted at or only partially explained but sound so interesting. The fact that you're a great writer doesn't help (or would it be does help?).
Really appreciate and throughly enjoy your work.
Thanks so very much.
8/25/2015 c4 kewr69
Great story
8/25/2015 c4 8Aealket
Hey,

nice update.

Still waiting to hear what this pledging was all about from Luna to Hermione though.

Alan
8/25/2015 c2 7TheNameOfARiver
ginny plus sirius! is just ginnius!
8/25/2015 c4 starboy454
excellent update
8/25/2015 c4 AustrianShadow
Aloah,
there is a reason I've set you to "Follow Author" and this latest update proved me right again.
I like the way you write Harry, Luna and Hermione very much and even if I'm not sure where I read the having Luna the same animagus form before, I like the idea of this specific form.
I do not think that your warning in Chapter 3 about the part in the "-x-x-x-" section was necessary and also belief that someone skipping this part will miss some part of the whole Harry/Lune relationship, the only thing I regret is that I don't have a tube big enough doing something similar to my wife, even if she is of course not going trough all the bad experiences Luna does..
I'm also reading the other tales you're telling and wonder if there is maybe a place where you have them in a M rating as I'm quite confident that you would write this rating a tasteful and enjoyable way.
BR
Shadow
8/24/2015 c4 discb
Thanks for the fantastic update!
4/7/2015 c3 Pointer3109
Borgin had a uh oh moment.
2/24/2015 c3 starboy454