for The End of the World

4/1/2016 c1 2MMarieRose
Tumbled on this fic quite by accident and it completely captivated me... love the way you wrote Matthew and his son - 'tis how I imagine he is with kids all over and the words so nicely crafted to show that

thanks!
11/10/2014 c1 9MsMenna
This is such a sweet story. I know Matthew would have been an excellent father. I love this little piece of the CrWley's family life. Well done.

If you enjoy M/M fNfiction, I hope you will take a look at my first fan fiction. story/story_edit_ ?storyid10641963

Thanks.
11/10/2014 c1 jmar
That was so lovely! :-) A beautifully written family story. I guess real life is more of a soap opera than we care to admit, but I'd like to think that this is a scenario that could easily have transpired for M&M and their entire family. You've given us your insight into the entire family, granparents and all. Thanks!
11/8/2014 c1 Palindrome310
Nice story! The connection between Matthew's past and George's fall made a nice father and son moment. I also liked that George felt responsible for his younger siblings and the final line that nothing stops a Crawley. I enjoy your headcanon about Dr. Crawley, it something that was rarely mentioned in the show and could have enlighten Matthew's character.
11/8/2014 c1 dreamer 3097
A good one
11/8/2014 c1 2c3lia
:) this was so sweet! lovely little story.
11/7/2014 c1 16alliluna
Aw, that was adorable! George is so sweet and I loved his interactions with both of his parents! Nice work!
11/7/2014 c1 31Apollo888
So sweet. It's always fun to see the interactions with George that we never saw in canon. Mary seems so in character here being so authoritative and Matthew so understanding. Well done.
11/7/2014 c1 13theMatthewReview
Oh, this is so sweet! Nothing can stop a Crawley... :) I love it. Thanks so much!