FanFiction.Net
for Past Actions, New Vows

7/25/2017 c1 27bradw316
Interesting twist on the challenge I made.
11/29/2016 c1 sakura.haruno.1010
Ohh such a beautiful and interesting AU
I really liked kaida and tadashi (they are really cool)
And the rest too i hope you update this story
I love it it has so much potential
5/21/2016 c1 3samuraipanda85
A pity you didn't continue it. It has plenty of potential.
5/11/2015 c1 2jack3160
Nice. this is an interesting development and i like it. please update soon.
2/10/2015 c1 341Lokiismylife
Well, that was interesting. Will this be continued?
1/31/2015 c1 3Triforce Guardian
I actually stumbled upon this story purely by accident, but I must say that I am intrigued. I had never considered making that aspect of my story into a challenge. I am happy to see you using it, though. Keep it up! This could develop into something awesome to see!
1/23/2015 c1 RCPMione
Be interesting to see where it goes from here, please keep writing and update soon!
12/5/2014 c1 3Iron Monkey Fist
Okay, that was an interesting first chapter. I'm in.
11/27/2014 c1 15Zombyra
I look forward to the next chapter and I hope Sakura realises that Naruto isn't happy with the situation either.
11/19/2014 c1 waldo071
It's amazing how an idea that looks outright silly at first glance can become this fascinating work of art in the right hands. I have read both Sakura Uzumaki and Broken Fox and loved both of them but I think this one is more closer to my taste. Naruto is not a crybaby who goes on unending rants of self pity while Sakura hasn't miraculously changed her heart overnight. Thank you for that. And now I just can't wait for the next update.

The OCs are a treat as well. They are well rounded and balanced and talk and act according to their own personalities, not in a manner that forces us to see how 'cool' they are. One line really highlights the way this should be done. When Tadashi's approach intrusion in Kakashi's and Hiruzen's conversation is compared with a landslide, it not only provided comic relief but also distinguished this fic. Others would have tried to use this moment for a display of the OC'c exceptionally cool stealth skills.

Last part which I really liked, among others was Sakura's reaction, which is exactly how I think she would have reacted after coming to grips with the situation forced upon her. It was really nice reading you show her deduction skills while highlighting her lack of physical growth. All in all, she is a character that I think I will come to love in this fic.

One request though, I see that you have made Naruto somewhat less dumb. While I certainly appreciate that, I would request that you please consider him retaining his goofiness and cluelessness. A super smart Naruto never makes sense in my head as he becomes totally contradictory to his general idea. Somewhat special in the head with a heart of gold. Admittedly, canon went out of its way to show him as exceptionally dumb on more than one occasions, but people tend to go to the other extreme to rectify this. I think he should be shown as average in conventional wisdom. In his own unique Naruto way, however, he is a genius. :)

Awaiting the next update with unending excitement.
11/11/2014 c1 Senshi
O_O this is one of the best anime AUs I've ever read, even down to the grammar. write more you have a lot more talent than I please continue the story
11/10/2014 c1 1ExodiaGeass8910
I look forward to this continuing - and I HOPE that Sakura comes around and comes to love Naruto
11/8/2014 c1 Trisha
Your writing style and plot is really good so far :)
11/9/2014 c1 1Cainsanity2016
I'm not one to usually like stories with OC's but yours has caught my interest.
11/8/2014 c1 candiselady
Ohhhhhh I luv it to excited for words this story is gonna be hit
18 Page 1 2 Next »