for Naruto: You've Opened My Eyes

10/15/2020 c21 1ethancyh
Harem is good but when it goes to lesbians im done. I support lgbt but I don't like it when the mc's harem girls go together
10/11/2020 c1 Guest
And now I feel better after that commet I said earlier just making my point you have your taste we have our taste anyway have fun doing what you love:)
10/11/2020 c1 Guest
I can't blame you or the creator of Naruto but everybody doing the best they can you know i don't care how bad it is I just enjoy a good story sometimes you got get used to it question how do feel about letting out your rants feels good huh?
10/4/2020 c31 Borello
damnit. the story is really great.
9/29/2020 c13 ethancyh
tayuya
9/29/2020 c4 ethancyh
tayuya
8/14/2020 c9 Guest
I'm with you! There's no way that NaruHina makes any sense, it's so one-sided it could be described as lop-sided. Bakamoto just shoved it down our throats and expected us not to gag! The only pairing that makes sense is SakuNaru because, come on, we both know who would be wearing the pants in that relationship. She's the Kushina to his Minato, even a brain-dead zombie could tell you that! Apparently, Bakamoto is more retarded then said Zombie so he needs to be stoned to death publicly, Arab style! Hinata is a whiny fan-girl with the emotional depth of a tea-spoon, seriously, what was Bakamoto smoking and where can I get some? Just do what I do, The Last, never happened, period. Boruto and all that nonsense? Doesn't exist. The only Hyuugas I like are Natsu and her charge Hanabi, only because their characters were never 'developed' by Bakamoto and they're really cute. Hinata on the other hand? #WillItBlend? Seriously, she's adorable in a pathetic way but why do fans accept her like she's the Chosen One or some nonsense like that? She's almost as annoying as Bakamoto himself. Boo Pain! You should of killed her! Bad bad-guy, no cookie for you!
8/14/2020 c6 Guest
Another cute chapter, as for your rant... I give you this equation that tends to make me smirk ominously; Kishimoto Giant Blender Happy Fans.
8/14/2020 c5 Guest
I loved your rant about Bakamoto, but you've failed to see that he does still have a purpose... Namely as a training dummy, imagine the screams and pained whimpers as his ribs get used as a Kunai sharpeners! He's got a huge obsession with eyes so making him eat his own ones should be poetic justice. With the tiny Asian hard-on he has for Sasuke it would probably also be appropriate to force-feed him his severed genitals too, just to make certain he doesn't do anything more stupid. (Oops, too late, *cough Boruto cough*).

Bakamoto started with a great idea and then had it gang-raped into catatonia by rabid, infested chipmunks, he has no redeeming features whatsoever. But, hey! That's why we've got fan-fiction so we can read awesome stories like this and ignore that the baka ever existed! Still, I'd pay his mother to drown him in a bathtub, she's only a few decades late in performing her post-natal abortion...
7/6/2020 c4 Hoans
Naruto can use the Naraka Path's power to completely heal Gai! Also, Absorb chakra from bijuus(with permission of course) with Preta Path to bring his vitality level to peak again like Edo-Nagato did during the war thus abusing the Rinne Tensei no Jutsu, thought i don't understand why Nagato never used it before dying, maybe not bijuu since they didn't have any before the start of their plan but by absorbing life energy and chakra from enemy they had to kill before! Because if he did i think the story would have ended vastly differently!

Unless, Kishimoto chose another time for Naruto and Pain to fight for when Naruto would have been able to fight a Rejuvenated/Full Power Nagato which is only when Naruto get the Bijuu Chakra Mode!
7/5/2020 c1 Hoans
I don't see why you would be disappointed in the manga's end?! 'cause for me it ended pretty well! Making Indra and Ashura's chakra reconciled among others... and the end is more realistic!

As for your End/Beginning... well sure you seem to want a powerfull Rinnegan-Naruto but, how you made it is pretty stupid! For Sasuke only have one eye Rinne-Sharingan, while there is Madara's body with 2 Rinnegan not far from where they are...! And because Naruto killed Sasuke, Indra and Ashura's spirit will again reincarnate later on to bring another war between them! Also, Naruto was just near them when Sasuke killed Sakura, and he still have the Rikudou's power so he could have repaired her heart like he did with Kakashi's eye and Gai!

So, i'll just say that maybe it is just your own obsession for you to have a god-like Naruto and a harem! Not that i am condemning you or anything for I too like these kind of god-like Naruto fanfics or i wouldn't read this story, LOL! I'm not so much for Naruto-harem fanfics thought, but as long as the story is good i will read it!
6/1/2020 c4 Gennylove13
This so far is a good book but I think Temari should be with shikamaru because to me naruto and temari dont seem to have any chemistry but shikamaru and temari do.
5/23/2020 c30 anthonymosca27
Despite you not right and Naruto fanfiction anymore you still did a very good job with Naruto you opened my eyes I wish you the best on whatever your future entails but don't give up on Naruto because the idiot Studio Pierrot screwed up the naruto just write better anime fanfiction of Naruto then the studio did that's all you have to do and show them how much better you are I wish you the best and whatever you would choose to follow and thank you again and good luck
5/17/2020 c10 2Elysian17
He for shadowed Hinata. And for that I'm kinda done reading this. I it but you had to bring biased wank into it.
5/6/2020 c4 NibberWithAHardR
Fucking Shikamaru is pretty crinj tbh
837 « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »