for Naruto: You've Opened My Eyes

11/10/2014 c2 Hydradrago
I luv it
11/10/2014 c2 bankai777
Will Hinata be jealous of Sakura.
11/10/2014 c2 UnsanMusho
Wasn't technique Nagato used just the King of Hell technique? Oh well whatever still loved this chapter, WAY better than what the so-called 'final' chapter in cannon.
11/10/2014 c1 bankai777
I hope that Shion,Amaru and Shizuka join the harem.
11/9/2014 c1 6Mad Library Scientist
Well, based on the chapter title alone, I assume the next chapter will be Minato and Kushina discussing Sakura and Naruto's past with the former. Perhaps revealing Naruto's identity at the bench scene when they became genin?
11/9/2014 c1 Sicloup
Lol you salty narusaku fans are hilarious
11/9/2014 c1 Rakasa
wow. I really liked that first chapter. I hope you're gonna continue this!
11/8/2014 c1 1Hanmac
you might add Shion because he did promise to give him a child ;p

and for other interesting girls you might bring back from the death is the AnimalPath-girl, because she is cute and there arent much fanfics with her
11/8/2014 c1 UnsanMusho
Now this is what would have expected in the that chapter of cannon Naruto (well besides Sasuke becoming hokage and naruto being the one dying or leaving or some other shit like that) I cannot wait to see what happens next, great job. Btw love your harem members.
11/8/2014 c1 jack hopper
I have to be one of the few people that didn't hate everything that happened in Naruto. Chapter was nice though.
11/8/2014 c1 4The Sith'ari
Can you put Karui in the Harem because personally I don't like the KaruCho pairing that Kishimoto has done in the canon.
11/8/2014 c1 Hydradrago
Loved cant wait for more. Keep up the good work.
837 « Prev Page 1 .. 46 53 54 55 56