FanFiction.Net
for Freakshow: Spilling Blood

1/8/2016 c14 HermioneandMarcus
excellent chapter update and i cannot wait to read more so soon please and thank you
12/24/2015 c14 PurpleShadow20
Another amazing chapter! And Omg, you need to keep going with this story, I absolutely love it! Please carry on!
9/15/2015 c13 HermioneandMarcus
5/16/2015 c12 Queenie McKing
OMG OMG OMG you GOTTA write more of this stuff! You ROCK!:)
5/8/2015 c12 HermioneandMarcus
5/2/2015 c11 Guest
This awesome I want to know what happens when jimmy go to museum and if Maggie's dies our not please update please :)
4/25/2015 c11 HermioneandMarcus
4/25/2015 c11 20Jurana Keri
But Penelope isn't really a cannibal? Right?

And Maggie...phew...wow...
4/25/2015 c1 Guest
vv nice
4/18/2015 c10 Just Another Netflixer
I hope you continue this because it's really amazing. I love the character you have created and I really am loving the relationship between her and the other characters in the show. Please, please, please update this because it would be a shame if you didn't.
3/8/2015 c1 Guest
Please write next chapter it's getting so good u want to see if she get Maggie and see what jimmy is gonna do please
2/27/2015 c10 HermioneandMarcus
i hope maggie's get's what coming to her
2/27/2015 c10 Sky
Are Jimmy and Penelope ever goin to get back together? And is the reason she's a cannibal ever explained?
2/22/2015 c9 HermioneandMarcus