for up in our bedroom after the war

7/26/2019 c1 Shardaen
My OTP! This is so soft, the morning and the feelings
I adore this
4/30/2019 c1 Guest
Love,post more...!
4/17/2016 c1 73EphemeralSakura
Loved it! With less than 1k words, you've managed to make us feel an explosion of feelings!
Thank you for the story!
6/22/2015 c1 Mirai
Amazing! Also,Ignore this FlameDance! Don'tlet this person annoy you!
3/15/2015 c1 22fanofthisfiction
The distanced way you brought these 2 characters together was appreciated. I couldn't imagine anything being easy after everything they had gone through in the manga.
12/24/2014 c1 3OlivHarvestLily
omg, you message at the end brought the tears back. naruto is finished. 2014 is the year it ended. gah
12/8/2014 c1 twistedgunmetal
This is lovely. And knowing that other people out there are feeling the same way I do after the manga finished is something great.
11/17/2014 c1 Guest
cute
11/12/2014 c1 4Nautica Dawn
Well, I'm crying.

This is everything I wanted for them.
11/11/2014 c1 fleeting thought
So sweet. I loved it. I'm so excited that this is canon.
11/10/2014 c1 Kei
Yes, kishimoto gave us years of joy when he created naruto, most especially sasusaku. They were the stuff of my dreams when i was still in highschool and fanfictions about them would always make me giddy, i swear they are better than any professionally written love stories/novels out there. Their love story made me cry in frustration because the manga doesnt reflect the happy every after that should have been there but they also made me laugh and fall in love whenever i read good fanfics about them. I know it was a rough ride for us sasusaku warriors because there were a lot of haters and tough times but we never gave up, we believed in our couple and look at them now, CANON! So congrats too all of us who stuck through until the end! Our couple finally got the ending that they so deserved! This is a glorious win for our couple who we all knew from the start were meant for each other (just needs some issues fixed ahem sasuke) Im so happy that our sakura, our very loving crybaby sakura finally got her hearts desire atlast and sasuke finally was able to come to terms with his feelings and his past. This is a big win for us also after many years of hoping for the best for this two and shipping them like crazy, not sleeping for days on end just to finish reading fanfictions and fangirling like crazy over tiny interactions between our couple in the manga and anime. We are finally canon! Sarada also is the nice juicy cherry on top of the cake. Kishi you went above and beyond what we could ever hope to happen in the manga. We cannot thank you enough! :) 3

-kei,
11/10/2014 c1 5Pinkish-Bluish
Been a while! I feel like since we've become canon, everyone has been inspired. Love this couple. Still can't believe it. Loved this!
11/9/2014 c1 14kerapal bubbles
It's been a long, long time, hasn't it? Gosh. Naruto fanfiction has been part of my life for a long time; you've given some of the best. I don't even know how long I've been following your stories and stuff; it's just always been there. Goshdarnit, I wasn't emotional reading the final chapter but NOW I am. It's been a lot of fun. :') Good luck out there, Sara.
11/9/2014 c1 12apenny12
Loved this. It was perfectly SasuSaku. You're note to Kishimoto at the end was so bittersweet. I'm still wrapping my head around the fact the SasuSaku is canon (even though we all knew it would be) and that Naruto is finally completed. As happy as I was with the ending, a selfish part of me hopes that he will start a new manga with their kids and the Naruto cast become the background characters. We can all dream, right?

All in all, amazing as always, and thank you for sharing!
11/9/2014 c1 3thebombshellrecords
so cute, a little fluffiness and just so happy! seriously awesome! :)
29 Page 1 2 Next »