FanFiction.Net
for Remnant's Reclaimer

6/7 c28 Aetherium21
Okay this is solid work. Nice character development and detail
6/7 c16 Aetherium21
Awh man, the premise of the story sounded really interesting. But it feels like the majority of content is built around a lesbian smut story
4/15 c23 Nullblaster
She... She hit a mother fucker with another mother fucker.

Glorious.
11/24/2023 c30 atandt67
Hmmm. Great story so far. How are you going to intergrate Vol. 5 - 9 tho?
10/17/2023 c13 joshjoe
I enjoy time travel stories, but I continually find this one jarring. In general, changing the sexual orientation of a character who's preferences are established in canon usually feels shoehorned, often to the point of feeling like "that character in name only". When you take five different characters, all who have defined sexual orientations in the show, and flip all their orientations, I feel like I can barely recognize them at all any more. On top of that, while people certainly can change as the grow up, taking shy Ruby, and turning her into an uber-vamp just drives the dissonance home that much further.

It also feels like a bait and switch. The description of the story focuses on time travel, but really it feels almost incidental to the story so far. It feels like it would be more accurate to describe it as "the story of how RWBY suddenly all becomes lesbians." The time travel feels like window dressing; it serves as an excuse to bring in a horny older Ruby, but isn't what the story is actually about.

Honestly? The story description needs a serious re-write, because it's pretty misleading.
9/27/2023 c9 RaptorReaper
I swear if you make rose and glynda a thing...

But seriously though this is awesome
8/6/2023 c6 5TPoynt
It’s always fascinating reading a fic that was written before Volume 3, so the writer didn’t know Salem existed.
6/17/2023 c30 2Mister Bombadil
This was a fun read...I really liked the premise, since most of the "go back in time and do it over" fics I've read have the protagonist going back to their old body instead of there being two of them. The relationship between the two Rubys was pretty neat.

Also fun to read old fics from before the more recent seasons, and see what ideas people had about the larger story arc.
4/15/2023 c14 Arumia
So rose is 23 as ruby is 15 8 years,
Ruby skippped to years so the feast of the team is 17-18 in age that’s a6 year gap with one underage (though only slightly) but the rose has sex with Blake’s teacher says allt about the age difference and with the maturity difference as one went through war and the other was in an abusive relationship not so great
4/15/2023 c10 arumia
Blake better get with young ruby rather the adult cause she’s like 30-40 something and Blake’s what 16? 18?
4/15/2023 c3 Arumia
We were messing with it yesterday though? And we didn’t see the blood?
4/12/2023 c29 kyurega
I get that this was probably written during or just after volume 2, when everything about Raven Branwen was still just speculation, but holy shit, her characterization here is so at odds with canon, it’s actually comical.
2/2/2023 c6 Ghost Dragon Master
This is a really good fanfiction. I am sad to see that you stopped writing it, but understand that either real life got in the way or you just lost interest in continuing the story. If you ever decide to resume writing this fanfic you'll have at least one eager reader
1/9/2023 c30 No one of import
Ya know. When you filter out the romance and shipping. The banter there's a nice short story here.

Bit like reading Gor tho...
1/5/2023 c30 Ryryvonvito
Still a good story wish you would continue it
2,222 Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »