FanFiction.Net
for Remnant's Reclaimer

9/15/2018 c19 03sdd18
Certainly not the Boom I was looking for, but definitely the Boom I needed. You can never go wrong with a big enough Boom, after all! Especially when it's delivered in such style, with a spicy Zap and a Monty Python reference to wash it all down! Gore and pyrotechnics are an underappreciated art form, truly.
9/15/2018 c18 03sdd18
You are outmatched and outclassed staring down one of the most ancient beings of pure malice Remnant has to offer. But. You're also standing in the middle of a warehouse packed with dust, sitting on top of a vein of the stuff. Light it the fuck up and run like hell. Yeah, the overgrown lizard is big and brainy, but betcha you can run a heck of a lot faster.

I've never run into a problem that couldn't be solved with a big enough 'Boom'.
9/15/2018 c16 03sdd18
Eehhh, the nudity was funny... but I need my fix of badass fight scenes. I'm a bit of an addict, you see, no substitutes will do. Onwards, to the next chapter!
9/15/2018 c14 03sdd18
Oh the innuendo! It's only eclipsed by things too shameless to be called as innocent! *cackles madly*
9/15/2018 c13 03sdd18
Okay, revision, little Ruby is going to change her name and flee to Vacuo if she ever catches wind of what Rose just pulled, cursing her Xiao-Long genes the whole way. XD
9/15/2018 c12 03sdd18
Poor little Ruby is never going to be able to look Goodwitch in the eye again and she didn't even get to enjoy the fun part! Cruel, Rose. Cruel.
9/15/2018 c11 03sdd18
"THE SUGAR MAKES YOUR BLOOD DELICIOUS"

Omg, that's hilarious! What on Earth is going through that girl's head? And why can I absolutely imagine Ruby shouting exactly that? XD
9/15/2018 c10 03sdd18
You've created a monster. And now there's TWO of her.
9/15/2018 c5 03sdd18
Well, okay. Yeah, I can see how they'd fall for it, I guess. When you remember that the Schnee's have a family semblance, why not the Roses? Silver eyes and Ruby's face could be passed off as family resemblance, and Ruby uses a Scythe because that's what Qrow taught her. It's totally believable that he would have taught Rose the same thing, right? 'Rogue' Rose is exactly like Ruby the same way Winter is exactly like Wiess. It's uncanny, of course, but plausible. At least enough that people wouldn't immediately jump to the conclusion of time travel. The only glaring crack I can see is for people who know Ruby and Yang well enough to know they're only half sisters. If Summer was Taiyang's second wife, then where on Earth did a Rose older than Yang come from? I would have gone for "Summer's younger sister/Ruby's aunt". As it is though, you can totally exploit that crack in the lie for future juicy drama.

I'm very much enjoying this so far! And if I can suspend my disbelief enough to believe that Clark Kent isn't obviously Superman, surely I can believe that Rose isn't obviously Ruby from the future. I'm already ignoring the fact that I know full well this hasn't been updated since 2014 so I can enjoy what story there is, what's a little more?
9/15/2018 c5 03sdd18
Sooo... Ruby's cloak is too distinctive, but Crescent Rose, her personal logo, her semblance, the silver eye, and sharing Ruby's actual face aren't? XD Ruby Rose is a pretty distinctive person to begin with...
9/15/2018 c2 03sdd18
This IS strange. Suddenly, I really want to see Ruby adopt herself. XD
8/19/2018 c30 Guest
I really hope you will continue this story one day (sometime soon hopefully) because its amazing and I really want to read what happens next
8/17/2018 c14 1Reneth
I can see this as a stand alone amazingly, that weird?
Good shit nonetheless, don't go fucking up more things now, y'hear?

~Ren
8/14/2018 c30 1Ice1514
Loved this story. Wish you would write more but unfortunately I doubt it. It seems like the best stories rarely get finished.
8/6/2018 c1 Guest
Break the sound barrier and there's a sonic boom. You broke the time barrier Ruby, time boom. Ripples of distortion radiated out through that point of impact, shifting everything just a tiny bit, but enough.
2,222 « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »