FanFiction.Net
for Remnant's Reclaimer

9/27/2022 c11 Kolt999
Ladybug and Freezerburn? Not White Rose and Bumblebee?

That is unexpected, rare, and highly refreshing. Maybe I need to start reading some more older fics if this is a trend. RWBY fics these days feel too predictable with their ships, or at least the ones I've read are.

Nothing against Bumblebee, it is ultimately a pretty wholesome ship, but the damn Wasps/Yellowjackets in this community have ruined it for me. So, when I see anything other than it in fics I rejoice a little.

White Rose is a wonderful ship, but it suffers from oversaturation. It's nice seeing something different.
8/14/2022 c30 adolebitque
Great story, hope you are doing well and able to continue this!
7/14/2022 c30 5nopeite nopeite nope
this story. I quite enjoyed it. wish there was more of it but that can't be helped.

my favourite part was definitely the bits where Ruby got some well deserved cuddles. those were just so wholesome.
7/9/2022 c30 3Ice Wolf Slayer May
i swear every time i read this more has been added yet this hasn’t been updated since 2016
7/8/2022 c30 Ryryvonvito
I really hope the author of this story is ok and doing well cause this story is beautifully written
6/25/2022 c30 trashlover
Every few years i come back to this and just reread for the nostalgia.
2/13/2022 c30 DrTheo
Tell me you aren't dead please
2/13/2022 c16 DrTheo
Me reading this fic: watch?v6TYFafzGO9A&ab_channelHuses
1/31/2022 c1 KazuTakeFahrenhir
Author is either dead, can't access his account or something cuz, it's been at least 4 years since she/he has not read or write any books. I checked, the last update was somewhere in 2017.
1/13/2022 c30 cooldudeguy
Better late than never as your last line since 2016? Sigma. Anyway, I really liked it, and if there ever ends up being more, I will continue to like it. It obviously doesn't match the RWBY timeline in the slightest, but what kind of fanfic would it be if it copy-pasted everything? Just unfortunate that they stopped just at the good part honestly.
12/30/2021 c30 james.collins.77770
Oooooo ya dam love this story good shit hope the next update is soon
12/26/2021 c1 james.collins.77770
Damm frist ch and im already loving it
12/13/2021 c30 zut88poPYRozcMFjmov91CVA
This story is such a joy to come back to.

I especially loved the romance, and how it would fit into this fascinating setting.

Thank you so much!
11/23/2021 c30 1Zoro Minawa
No matter how much time passes since I first read this, I always find it coming back to mind. I love everything about this story and know that an update will probably never come but I still want to say thank you for such a good story.
11/10/2021 c18 SacredMoonOwl
I cackled at what Ruby fed to the drake.
2,222 « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »