FanFiction.Net

Such a good story
11/2/2020 c1 MasterAyaka
I miss this fic... ;-;
10/19/2020 c2 Guest
Why does every fic worth reading has Ruby mutilated in one eye? What is this pirate wanna be trend where she just got to have an eyepatch? Is it just looking cool or what? This trope is annoying.
10/16/2020 c30 Junkoposter
Shame that this gem died, and on a cliffhanger at that. It was good while it lasted.
10/14/2020 c30 Guest
Still one of the best fics I ever read. Even years later
10/2/2020 c18 Gamma-X
Interesting...
9/6/2020 c30 trashlover
its been years and i still check in on this time to time, a testament to how great this was
9/5/2020 c1 1nickarn22
I love everything about this fanfic. Really hope you continue this eventually.
9/3/2020 c30 sgtitanwolf
THIS IS FREAKING AWESOME!, no seriously, I prefer this to the original show
8/26/2020 c30 Demonicdueler
What a great time travel RWBY story. Absolutely worth a read even if it is long dead. The characters all made me laugh multiple times and the darker parts are well written and felt as well.
8/25/2020 c30 Wu963
I'm going to put this out here just in case dear author will read this.

I really love the idea for this fic. Time bending is usually fun to read because of the implications it brings with itself, such as young Ruby seeing older Ruby as a mother figure which is both sad and cute to read about.
Older Ruby's romantic situation is actually painful to read in just the best way (masochistic much? [nomostly because it's a situation without any possible outcome that wouldn't be also be hurting one of the three that are in it.
It is a great read, I must admit, although quite short (I usually read blocks of text that are 300k up to 1.2 mln words so...yeah) I've read it about 4 if not 5 times by now and I'd have loved to get a continuation.
8/23/2020 c30 Mars5
pleaseeee continue this one day
8/19/2020 c30 3Last Step
It's been so long since the last update, but despite that I keep coming back to reread this fic every now and then in the past 4 years. This has been one of the greatest RWBY Fanfiction Masterpieces I have ever read. No matter how many times I come back, it never gets old. I don't know how you are or where you are, or if you're ever going to continue this story. But I understand that there are many things and many reasons why you will never pick this up again. I hope that you are safe and well, especially in current times. Thank you for writing 'Remnant's Reclaimer'. It's been an amazing experience to follow Rose' journey in your AU.
8/11/2020 c30 16JSundberg4
I'm unbelieveably sad that this is the last chapter as of the writing the this message. Even though I didn't support the ships, your writing, the humor, the adult humor especially, all of it had me hooked. Maybe one day you'll pick this up again, I will be waiting eagerly to read.
6/28/2020 c1 YohanFushi