FanFiction.Net
for Mortal Intervention

1/24/2015 c11 memoe
Update! Even though it's probably too early! I don't care! It's great!
1/24/2015 c11 3zephyr6066
well, filler, but not unexpected. I'll refrain from death threats and stalking if you update soon. [insert angelic smile here]
1/24/2015 c11 13WolvenDragon
YOU'R ALIVE! Man I hate exams glad yours are done.
1/24/2015 c11 rose
NOOOOOOOO I NEED MORE PLZZZZZ
1/24/2015 c11 3PixelUp
Captain America is actually from WW2 which is the forties
1/24/2015 c11 Gabriel H. Sapphire
Hmmm... Leo should go running around with his pants on fire in Stark Tower with all the people there. That would be funny.
1/24/2015 c11 Thiltelles
Glad to know this story is not dead, I really love it. Thanks for the new chapter. Could you write more and more chapters, pleeeeaaaaseee! Kkkkkk. I am a big fan of yous.
1/24/2015 c11 roy23
Yes! Percy Jackson - 1, The Avengers and SHIELD - 0!

It's really great to see Percy's awesomeness! Makes me laugh when the Avengers and the SHIELD are shocked beyond imagination that a boy can defeat the giant sea monster alone.

It's also amusing to see Annabeth confused with what's going on. She doesn't know that the Gods' plan are centering around her boyfriend.

Wondering where Percy is right now. Resting under the sea (Atlantis), back to Manhattan (his home), or meeting the Olympians?

Can't wait for the Avengers to meet Percy. Would Thor recognized him as a Greek demigod?

A suggestion:
Make Seaweed Brain, Blonde Superman, and Death Breath into one team. Percy, Jason, and Nico. The sons of the Big Three in one team fighting evil together with the Avengers.

Good job. Can't wait for the next chapter!
1/24/2015 c11 jojo
yayyyy this is cool I love this chapter
1/24/2015 c11 dog1056
YES! AMAZING SURPRISE! I am so happy that you've updated! FINALLY! You can never ever do this to us all ever again okay? It is just plain cruel to leave such an amazing story not updated for almost a month! I have been in such agony for the last few weeks! I can't wait for teh enxt chapter! Please update it ASAP! Preferably right now but anytime this week will do i guess. But the sooner the better! :D :D :D Amazing story I'm loving it! :D :D :D :D :D
1/24/2015 c11 12Finwitch1
Interesting... now what will happen with Percy. And what has Poseidon to say about this? Anyway- if Percy wants to hide, deep underwater would be a good place. I don't think even SHIELD has the technology to get to the bottom of Mariana Tench though that's extreme. How about Percy going to investigate the remains of Titanic or something? If he just plays to his strengths, the SHIELD won't ever get him.
1/23/2015 c11 Matt
In your next chapter could you put why Leo didn't return to Camp H.B. after he saved Calypso and has all his friends(except for Hazel and Frank since they know he's alive) thinking he's dead?
1/23/2015 c11 19StoryMakerr014
Er, Steve is from the 1940s. Not 80s. Also, S.H.I.E.L.D. stands for Strategic Homeland Intervention Enforcement Logistics Division.

Great chapter though!
1/23/2015 c11 4Ash-Bookworm113
be flattered about the death threats...the readers know that should they kill you then there is no more story...
so the threats are just a morbid form of motivation as they have obviously not heard the saying about catching more flies with honey than vinegar.

anyway, great chapter and i cant wait for more avengers/percy interaction :) thanks for updating, have a good day/night.
1/23/2015 c11 4littlebear62007
Update
325 « Prev Page 1 .. 3 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 .. Last Next »