for The Plan for Happiness

11/7/2020 c21 RoryHuntzberger
This is a great story! Please come back and finish it! I love how Rory and Logan were so open about their plans and dreams for the future from so early so, please come back and let us see all of that happening!
9/20/2020 c8 54nightnovice
Nice reunion, however there is a big difference between waste (trash) and waist (middle of the body). I read through it, but it does bug me.
9/29/2019 c13 LAtoNE09
LOVE this story so far :)
7/6/2019 c21 Thenchick
Part of this chapter repeats itself... but love this story!
3/13/2019 c21 2GGRoganTroryCory2017AYITL
I hope you consider updating this again at some point. I really enjoyed the first 21 chapters written. Of he Rory pairing Logan was was favorite. These two and a great bond as far as relationships went and that was inspite of the issues that they faced from time to time and needed to learn to work through
6/5/2018 c1 December Jeffries1
1/31/2018 c21 8TinkStar87
Lovely chapter and so sweet. Loved how Rory couldn't really believe it at first. Really hope you come back and update soon. Read ya Later ;)
11/14/2017 c21 Misskathra
Love this story want to know what happens next
6/8/2017 c21 lilkathra
Love to know what happens next
3/14/2017 c10 sramos33
3/14/2017 c3 sramos33
I am really loving where the stories going. I hope that you continue with consistent update.
1/23/2017 c21 2ashmo2000
Finally everything is going so perfect and I hope that it stays that way. I feel everything with Mitchum is going to easy. Shira isn't going to change, she's been jealous too long, it's like a second skin.
11/26/2016 c21 Fangirlnerd
Cute story
11/11/2016 c21 All In Good Time
The story is cute but one point keeps gnawing at me - the idea that Mitchum would retire around 60 years old. Men like that don't retire until they have to (health reasons or death). Think Richard Gilmore on the show being forced out of the business he had worked for for decades - he started his own business because retirement didn't suite him and he was older than Mitchum. Maybe you have a reason for the plot point but from what I'm reading it would make more sense that Rory and Logan would be married for a decade or longer, having already had their children before they would take over the company. They could be in positions of authority without running the entire thing.
11/7/2016 c21 54nightnovice