for Fifty-two

11/19/2021 c1 36AliceCullen3
LOVE IT!
8/25/2016 c1 blueart
Waaahhh!i feel like crying dammit! Wtf! This really is a masterpiece one-shot of my otp for crying out loud. So beautiful every chapter makes me wanna cry and get my hopes up amd slap their faces and say,"get together all ready!" But nevermind my reactions i just really want to say that you've made a great job at portraying every character especially Francis. I really loved it how helpful and determined he is for the sake of lamour.!So thank you so much for making this masterpiece and keep up the good work !
7/31/2015 c1 yishayzaccharo
So beautiful! Your writing is lovely, touching, beautiful...the way you describe, you narrate... You should be a pro writer in the future!

This story was so cute and beautiful, yet too short. You make me love spamano more and more...they are simply perfect for each other!

And I would like to ask: are you planning on writting something about Arthur and Alfred/Amelia? I mean, you have mentioned in some stories and their connection seams great! I would like to read something about them someday :)

Anyways...thanks for writing his. You made my day!
From Dominican Republic
yishayzaccharo.
4/23/2015 c1 starry
Wow. That was just... wow. You should seriously consider a career in writing. You're great at writing, I love this, and you write in character so well! Thanks for the fantastic fic!
12/25/2014 c1 Guest
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH! SO CUTE!
12/11/2014 c1 17A Drop of Starlight
Ahh this was so wonderful and cute (and feelsy too)! I love every word of it and you are awesome for writing this :D
11/29/2014 c1 Guest
Daww that was so cute! You're dialogue was perfect and they were in character and ahhhhh it was amazing
11/25/2014 c1 8bluecupcakes789
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA AWESOME-R THAN PRUSSIA!
11/23/2014 c1 5madehleine
Ohmygod, that was like a rollercoaster-especially the parts where they were sooo cloooosee yet sooo faarrr ugh, it hurt so good! And the ending was too damn sweet like holy shit my kokoro is doing the doki doki and the fluttering and the asdgdbjkl-I love this, man. I love it!
11/12/2014 c1 18I Know I'm A Dreamer
*fangirling fangirling fangirling fangirling*
*Summertime Record [Piano Medley] (English Cover)【JubyPhonic】サマータイムレコード*
11/12/2014 c1 AnimeInspire33
Lovely ! Just perfect ! 3 3
11/10/2014 c1 Guest
This is simply AMAZING. The fluff mixed with a teaspoon of angst made this story my enjoyable cup of tea
Keep up the good work, author! ;)
And thank YOU for sharing this with us- readers
11/10/2014 c1 3evieechan
UGLY SOBBING CESCA THAT IS PEFECT! I CANT OMFG I want to leave you some constructive criticism but I honesltly can't think of anything that's wrong with it! I LOVE IT! ILYSM omfg I can't im done ily
11/10/2014 c1 4Akemi713
So many little twists and turns, I loved it!