FanFiction.Net
for Welcome To The Ghost Zone Fiasco

9/15/2019 c3 2Selena92
I love it! NEED MORE!
8/27/2017 c3 coramoonlight
please update when you have a chance its amazing
4/15/2017 c1 2Stars Moons and Darkness
Please please please continue! Yeah, chapter 3 was too short, but the whole fic's already amazing! Don't quit on it, y'know?
11/19/2016 c3 1Valle95
HELLO! I found your story while randomly searching through danny phantom fics and I have to say it is pretty good. I have two things to say about it though: 1) Chapter 3 is too short and 2) the story was not continued. Please let me know if you are going to post more or not and if someone has adopted it. Thank you.
10/13/2015 c3 7Myra the Dovahkiin
7/25/2015 c3 4GotNoName123
Cool story so far, planning on updating it soon?
6/5/2015 c3 32obsessive360
This has been okay so far. It could use a little more fleshing out and depth, but it's good. I like that you used Desiree, because most people opt for Vlad or Technus to be the one to send the gang into the Ghost Zone and strand them somewhere. P.S. I actually do have a favorite R&J character: Benvolio. I'm not sure why, other than he is the one who always seems to try to fix things (i.e. getting Romeo a lighter sentence of banishment rather than death), but he in my favorite. :D
4/4/2015 c3 4CHBNewRomeHogwartsBerk
:D I like it! Update soon please! It's good! Am I rambling? I'm rambling. I should stop rambling. Ok. I'm stopping. It's really good! *closes random door* *opens door, sticks head through* *whispers* Really good! *gives thumbs up and closes door*
12/29/2014 c3 7AnaxshiNearXVIAni-Nyu
honestly? I ike the girl that romeo likes in the beginning
12/5/2014 c3 1LunarCatNinja
Interesting. I'm rather looking forward to reading about how this goes for Danny and Co..
11/26/2014 c3 233DPhantom
First off, my favorite Romeo and Juliet (I have read it) characters in order:
1) Romeo
2) Benvolio
3) Mercutio
4) Tybalt
5) Friar Lawrence
Note that none if my favorites include Juliet. I really don't like Juliet.

Now that that's done for you, on to the review...

OH MY GOSH THIS STORY BE SO AMAZING! Hey, buddy, you know what you should do? You should give us a nice Thanksgiving present and post chapter four! We would be thankful, promise! Or, at least I would. Pretty please? I can't wait to see what happens next! It's going so amazingly well!
大好きだよ!
11/22/2014 c3 25Lexosaurus
Yes, my favorite character is the messanger who unintentionally causes everyone's death because I hated that play.

But I LOVE your fic! YAY FANFICTION!
11/21/2014 c3 KrystalINSANEGirl
great chapter! update soon! :D
11/20/2014 c3 5Savirox
Well... It's a good start !
11/20/2014 c3 1avidreaded
Yes very short and my standard for reading length is 10-15 thousand per chapter but still lots of potential
26 Page 1 2 Next »