for This Love

10/9/2020 c1 Grandcola11
Loved this, always happy. to read an Olicity story. It was very heartwarming. Reading this in Oct. 2020 and still find these stories wonderfully sweet.
8/15/2016 c1 Shelbysmommy228
Very good! I almost stopped reading when I thought he died. I'm glad I didn't. Thank you
4/23/2016 c1 Guest
Amazing
10/26/2015 c1 11LilyGold197
You should have her talking to Ray afterwards.
2/23/2015 c1 3cruzstar
those two drive me crazy, thanks for the read, I truly enjoyed
2/13/2015 c1 classygabi
I cried. I screamed. I- THIS WAS AMAZING!
12/5/2014 c1 SarahSwifty13
If you taught fiction writing classes, I'd be the first to sign up. Your stories are all so incredibly beautiful and the characterisation is so on point. I especially loved what you did with Laurel here. 1/2 poignant lines that says so much about her! Looking forward to reading more of your work!
11/28/2014 c1 jessspider
*correction - I mean - I am so glad Ray, gets a telling off!
I also agree - this could so be written for the show! Perfect perfect perfect
11/28/2014 c1 9jessspider
I cannot believe that I missed this story. Oh Anthfan, it is so beautifully written, and it completely took my breath away at several points. Extremely painful and edgy emotional read. Well written and suspenseful, very dramatic and could literally feel every second of their pain, the team's pain, felicity's pain and poor poor Oliver. And the best part, Roy get's a telling off!
The greatest part, when Felicity is by Oliver's side, she confesses her love for him and reiterates all that is necessary to stop him from putting his own life at risk after being saved - crash x 2!

Excellent.
Well done!
J'adore!
11/27/2014 c1 1JLC
Wonderful as ever...
11/24/2014 c1 Scu11y22
oh how beautifully you write these characters. Well done.
11/20/2014 c1 nellysh
very, very good, sigh
11/19/2014 c1 CharlSmith
You should seriously consider a coup of the Arrow's writers office and take charge.
11/17/2014 c1 Sarah
Love! I absolutely love this scene and yen resolution from their earlier conversations in 3x01 and 3x02.
11/16/2014 c1 7ILoveTheCubs