for Star Trek: TOS Blow Back

11/26 c12 Jolly Leper Queen
Ooh, I don’t know how this one slipped past my radar but a thousand thanks for writing this!
12/17/2017 c12 debbie white
i loved it real cliff hangers i hope you will have more writings of the "the best damn crew in the fleet" thank you
12/17/2017 c12 unicorn1990
loved it i hope you will have more great writings for the "best damn crew in the fleet" thank you
10/31/2017 c5 guest
"I ask you, as you va'prah." this paragraph and the following paragraph don't make any sense. What does the word mean? It's kind of like hitting a brick wall and pulls the reader out of the story. Other than this it's setting up to be a great action fic.
10/31/2017 c11 3tander2950
So glad you taken up this story again.
10/30/2017 c5 32ladybrit
You have a well built plot going on - I am enjoying the read.
10/30/2017 c4 ladybrit
So good to meet all these characters in a new setting. can't wait to read more.
10/30/2017 c2 ladybrit
Woe! great battle scene! Nice to see Christine in action like that
10/30/2017 c1 ladybrit
So glad you are continuing this story - I missed it earlier. This first chapter is full of possibilities for where it is going.
5/24/2017 c9 1Kuhlama
ahhh .. please do finish this story
I have so many questions:
Did their daughter make it ? Why then was Christine on a StarShip instead of with her daughter ? Will they stop Valeries ? ...
12/20/2015 c9 kahuladragon
what next?
12/18/2015 c9 mistyluc
more please
12/6/2015 c1 mistyluc
planning on finishing this?
9/6/2015 c4 The guy who is I
Good use of the mystery element. I am reminded of one of my favorite ST TOS novel, Jean Lorrah's Vulcan Academy Murders.
9/4/2015 c9 PureSummerMagic
Well, it doesn't look so good for Christine in both the past and present timeline. She just can't catch a break, can she? I am really looking forward to the confrontation between Spock and Valeris and how Riley plays into all of this. :D Thanks for another great chapter, though i'm not sure if you meant for the whole chapter to be in bold text. Just thought i'd put that out there in case it wasn't intentional. Anyways, i look forward to the next update!
26 Page 1 2 Next »