FanFiction.Net
for Fragile Ghosts

8/16/2015 c27 24ThatDreamerWriter
This was such a great story!

I am so glad you were able to finish it and I think your writing is amazing! Sequels are always fun to write and I wouldn't mind reading one either.
Sorry, I'm such a sucky reviewer. Just read a whole bunch of chapters at once but it's on my favorites list for a reason.

Great job with this fic though. I enjoyed reading it! Keep up the good work!
8/12/2015 c27 20snarkmcsnark
That was a great way to end it and it felt very real. I'm glad that Meredith is getting help, and I actually think it was a great choice for Erin to help her because she's gone through something similar. Love the little touches of Rollaro and Nick saying he wants to marry Amanda when Meredith gets out of rehab. A sequel would be awesome... Maybe a time jump to Meredith's last day in rehab, saying goodbye to the friends she's made there and the people who've helped her?
8/12/2015 c27 Guest
This was so bittersweet. I feel so bad for Meredith but I like that she is getting the help that she needs. Hopefully she gets out of rehab better and well because I would love to read about Nick and Amanda's wedding. PLEASE WRITE ABOUT THE WEDDING! I AM BEGGING YOU!
8/11/2015 c27 anitra.mason1
Really good chapter can't wait for another update
8/11/2015 c27 15mysticgirl101
Omg! Cant believe its over :'( that was such a beautifully written last chapter i loved it ahh rollaro better get married ;) just one word left to say:
More?
8/9/2015 c26 12TarlsBlack
I need the next chapter omg. I'm so captivated!
7/23/2015 c26 anitra.mason1
Really amazing chapter can't wait for another update
7/22/2015 c26 15mysticgirl101
Aww poor Meredith. I hope things get better in the last chapter for her ;) xx
7/18/2015 c21 Guest
Hey
sorry for not reviewing in a long time
My best friend just died in a car crash and i was really way too upset
Please keep on writing!
Love, carrie
7/11/2015 c25 1littlecharmingtown
That was a great chapter, I really liked it. This chapter was amazing, it's leaving me questioning what could possibly be going on. Thank you for the update!

Take your time with the writers block, it sucks j know. But just slowly get trough it. It will come to you!
7/10/2015 c25 Guest
Really good chapter can't wait for another update
7/8/2015 c25 15mysticgirl101
Awesome chapter :D I'm intrigued :D update soon x
6/19/2015 c24 Guest
Awesome I love the frequent updates
192 Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »