FanFiction.Net
for No beer for Satsuki Shishio

3/18/2018 c1 Anj
So happy with this, the ending that I've always wanted. Thank you for writing this.
1/4/2016 c1 BbJadine
I loved this! Shishio for life! No beer for him.
12/31/2015 c1 Guest
i hope you continue this..
9/23/2015 c1 17romance123lover
I really liked this:) even I understood that Suzume would end up with Mamura, but this story made me happy with a possible ending that is relatively fallowing how the story could have gone xD
8/26/2015 c1 Fangirl24746
OOh my gosh I love this! I have always wanted Shishio and Suzume to be together! This made my day!
12/9/2014 c1 132CsillaDream
I actually wanted Shishio and Suzume to get together &I really thought that it was going to happened until the very end... I won't deny that it was an amazing manga though I wish it ended differently :/

Your oneshot was great I'm glad someone wrote an alternate ending for them xD
11/15/2014 c1 7Twilights Horizon
Great one shot! I was totally not satisfied with the ending of Hirunaka. So glad you wrote this. I just didn't understand Suzumes behaviour, why she was in such a hurry to see Sensei if she did not love him the same way she did before. Sure she may have wanted closure, but if she wanted that she didn't have to rush off so desperately.. I believe she still had strong feelings for Sensei, I just don't buy that ending. Her behaviour did not match her words. Hope you write more :)