for songs to remember team five (the what your best friend knows remix)

3/11/2015 c3 22fanofthisfiction
Perfect little touch of romance with tension to heat things up a bit. These drabbles are just the little tidbit to digest over a quick lunch!
3/11/2015 c2 fanofthisfiction
I loved the banter between Hanabi and Konohamaru. Flaunting her superiority and giving us a taste of her quick wit had me applauding your characterization of her. The dialogue read so quickly, it was almost sad when it ended!
3/11/2015 c1 fanofthisfiction
References back to behaviors of the generation before and the replay or antics of the younger generation was very fun to read.
2/27/2015 c3 Write more
Awwwww! So cute! I love it! Especially Kono & Hanabi! So cute!
1/24/2015 c3 7AwaitTheRise
Aww, so cute! Even though Sai's kid is a creepy. As fuck little alien.
1/6/2015 c3 86envysparkler
This was nice and cute, though I prefer Sarada/Bolt myself.

Inojin, in his brief appearance seemed a little more scared and shy than suave, though things can change.

Yay for the Konohamaru/Hanabi shoutout! That is a pairing I support.

NaCl
1/6/2015 c3 40xfucktheglasses
SCREAMS

THEY'RE SO CUTE

AND SO IN LOVE

NO ONE CAN TELL ME OTHERWISE

SAHJFKRLGJLNKDFJHG *ROLLS AROUND IN HAPPINESS*
11/19/2014 c2 29seeking-out-sunshine
the beauty of hanabi's personalilty lights up, the chapter. also yes, poor kono-chan is dead meat. konohana reminds of anohana and the rest is irrational and irrelevant.

good job. (it's 5 in the morning, I slept. I am sorry for whatever bullshit I've vomited in this box)
11/19/2014 c2 nekochan1994
Why do I have the feeling that there's something going on between Hanabi & Konohamaru. Also aren't they the same age?
11/19/2014 c1 nekochan1994
... how on earth did they pass?
11/19/2014 c2 3flowersandswords
This is so cute and I love love love Hanabi's personality!
11/15/2014 c1 monorekusa
please. please do it. for all of us.
11/11/2014 c1 Shardaen
Oh man I was a little afraid of this drabble fic bc it's their offspring... But clearly I had no reason to fear! You are fantastic as always!

Though Sarada and Kaori WOULD be running the show HAHA
11/11/2014 c1 meantimegirl
This is too adorable. Oh my god.
11/10/2014 c1 29seeking-out-sunshine
here's to konohamaru, and the (improbablity) hopes of his survival.
17 Page 1 2 Next »