for Henkō

7/25/2017 c1 5N Umbra
Cool! Please finish!
7/24/2016 c2 67019289
Please, please, please update SOON!
10/1/2015 c2 1Lover of Emotions
that is good. update soon please.
6/21/2015 c2 James Birdsong
Cool story
2/25/2015 c2 Cypress98
Interesting.
2/9/2015 c2 ThreeKittiesDancing
It was nice to see an update for this story! It has to be a mark of Conan's desperation for a cure that he accepts Hadrian's story as being a possibility. Then again, before he was shrunk, Shinichi never would've believed that was possible, either, to be de-aged by ten years. Maybe hearing that this guy knows his parents too, helped to assuage his suspicions enough to go off with him for a more private location to chat. Of course, Shinichi/Conan has always been one for taking risks.

It would figure that Conan woild run into a dead body on his way with this visitor of his. Conan is a dead body- magnet! Too bad there wasn't a bit more detail about that part. Maybe a comment or two about the police inspectors non-surprise that Conan was already on scene.

The part where Conan and Hadrian tried to have a quiet conversation at the warehouse, Hadrian has got to wonder just how little Conan has survived this long with so much excitement and danger following him everywhere! At least Conan got a little demonstration in magic for his trouble. Just one question though. Is Hadrian Potter-Black supposed to be Harry, or so eone else? Since this person knows of the Dursleys, and seems to have messy hair, I can't help but think this is Harry. If I'm missing something, I'm sorry for my mental block. I hope you can update again soon!
2/6/2015 c2 15armysugakookie
Hadrian..Harry?
Interesting with the last part showing the magic, but I hope you will explain about the gunshot man thingy later. And what he means when he said 'getting my partner in jail'.
12/23/2014 c1 armysugakookie
Please continue! I really wanna know what'll happen next! Btw is Harry an adult in this fic?
12/20/2014 c1 6chibi raven-san
A little bit rambled or rush it seems but not bad overall. Seems interesting and I look foward to your update to read how you plan to overcome the plotholes in your story.
11/11/2014 c1 ThreeKittiesDancing
This sounds like an interesting story idea, especially since I haven't seen many crossovers between Detective Conan and Harry Potter. I hope you can give us some background on who this Hadrian person is, and how he knows Shinichi's parents. Loved Conan's lightening fast reflexes when this visitor just started talking in the Mouris' company about Conan's " little problem"! I'm looking forward to how Conan will react to what this person has to say, so please update soon.

Desktop Mode . Twitter . Help . Sign Up . Cookies . Privacy . Terms of Service