for Booty

10/5 c3 Cwhit930
Very different type of story. Enjoyed it even if Harry’s life sucks. Thank you for the share
8/13 c3 QIXI FESTIVAL
If the world of Magical Britain were to be this obnoxious, I would have burned it all down like how Gellert Grindelwald tried to nuke Paris with 'Protego Diabolica'…
5/9 c1 Zolkrath
Harry helping them for what, sex? Especially when you are writing that he killed Voldemort on his own, trained on his own, and did basically everything on his own just like he did pretty much throughout all his years at Hogwarts (except with the help from Hermione)...yeah after all that - if he can't go to a ball at the ministry I can't see your Harry Potter kidnapping two Slytherins who not only will probably not love him or add anything but just want him to do everything while they bring the gold, he works and etc. and Daphne the whole time is a drunk who's not even trying...this story isn't for me - wish you the best
4/27 c3 1thrasherblew
Fun
3/21 c3 23EdTheBeast
Way out there! Number one reason is what about the Black money! This is an AU, but needs a little bit of filler! A good read, if you don't think canon!
1/22 c3 hunzbookwyrm
Cute story.
10/9/2020 c3 IWantABetterWebsite
This story was odd. I appreciate how different it was from anything else I've read, but it also feels incomplete, or at least unsatisfying.
10/3/2020 c3 11stevem1
This is a very strange story. Harry Potter with tons of power but not a lot of control (age and experience might fix that) finds himself with a combination of money, family and pride issues. Something had to give.
8/8/2020 c3 Hank1967
What a twisted mess... How did Harry get himself into this? I thought Slytherins were supposed to be forward looking? ;-) Anyway, very interesting story. Shows a very real and alternate possibility for our hero. Excellent job!
8/8/2020 c1 Hank1967
Definitely agree with the author's note! Off to an interesting start!
7/16/2020 c3 PTHC.FFN.CAD
It's quite a read, really interesting premise and setup but what is the theme of this story?

You have said there are couple years (and more) that take places between chapters yet we the readers are left with pretty much the same place as we started to read.

There are no changes, no growth, no conflicts and no developments.

What are you trying to express through the lens of a sleazy non-antihero? If this is your personal view on justified sexual coercion through coercion via the act of sex, please put AU tag on the story header.

All that been said, thank you for trying and sharing your work!
2/28/2020 c3 StonerMcWeedPot
Damn this story was depressing as hell
5/18/2019 c1 williamhaysjr
Actually, you're right I always thought it odd that Harry got no kind of compensation for having defeated Baltimore all those years in a row mind you. Or even compensation for all the slander that fudge did against him.
4/22/2019 c1 Guest
Unbelievable premise.
4/6/2019 c3 31The Howling Behemoth
This is an amazing story. ️
It's so real. Not some angst before a happily ever after, they have real issues.
I hope you pick back up on this soon.
116 Page 1 2 3 4 .. Last Next »