for Booty

4/22/2019 c1 Guest
Unbelievable premise.
4/6/2019 c3 31The Howling Behemoth
This is an amazing story. ️
It's so real. Not some angst before a happily ever after, they have real issues.
I hope you pick back up on this soon.
1/1/2019 c3 h4lfbl00dprinc3
Totally unique! Depressing and funny at the same time. Nice.
11/18/2018 c1 Bronze
Well, maybe Harry should take what he's earned from those selfsame Death Eaters. Seeing as they have the gold to waste let them repay Harry for eveything he's had to pay out on. Then add a goodly amount as a bonus for ridding them of their HALF-BLOOD master. Just for the hell of it, just how stupid must the Purebloods have to've been to believe all of Riddles claims? They're all about Pureblood family names yet couldn't bother to look for a Pureblood family with the name of Voldemort anywhere in it? No, they liked what they heard and didn't bother with anything beyond that. So if they should be robbed, what's wrong with that? As for family members being sent through the Vail of Death in the DoM, why the hell not?! They committed acts of murder, rape, arson and torture as Death Eaters. Now they and their families don't want them to pay for their crimes. So as they don't want to be sent through the Vail let them spend their and their families gold on the families and properties they destroyed and/or damaged. And just about nobody was more damaged then Harry Potter.
11/12/2018 c2 Guest
cast Confundus - cast The Confundus Charm
11/12/2018 c3 Guest
"I was too young a year ago"
You should maybe change it to more than a year ago, else it makes no sense she jumped from 13 to 15 in age
10/26/2018 c3 40Concolor44
I'll have to say, this is ... just DIFFERENT from any other HP story I've ever read. Harry more or less trudging through life as a Workin' Stiff, even though he's the most powerful wizard on the planet. I wonder if he couldn't get a teaching job somewhere?
10/26/2018 c1 Concolor44
Hey, looks like a fair deal to me!
10/5/2018 c3 4Monster King
Great story
4/17/2018 c3 noylj
Sounds like a grade A shit life.
4/11/2018 c1 monks ninja
thank you so much! you've successfully screwed up any HP/DG pairing I read from now on...
3/5/2018 c3 iStyx
Little sad, but still, I loved it. Thanks.
11/21/2017 c2 vysirez
Sorry to say this story makes no sense. Doesn't matter how pretty or willing they are, it's not worth a kidnapping charge. Plus the rest of the character interactions make zero sense either.
8/4/2017 c3 In TiMe FoR