for Booty

8/4/2017 c1 In TiMe FoR
zero
7/22/2017 c2 vienx.001
too bad davis left..
maybe u could make another end.. :v
7/9/2017 c1 12moomoogoat
update pls. this is great we want more
6/19/2017 c3 BillBrink
Dark and depressing. Don't think much of the characters either.
6/13/2017 c3 3doRodrigo
Loving it! Hope you update it soon enough. Keep up the great work. Cheers!
5/18/2017 c3 2Deathcrow
Interesting story, way too depressing in a lot of ways. What happened to Tracey? I was really expecting her to show up again in some way... She didn't strike me as a person who'd just be happy alone with lots of money.

Seems like in the end Harry is still forced to fall into the role that was expected of him. Bleak stuff.
5/3/2017 c1 Guest
Well thank you Tracy for thinking he's willing to screw a married woman who never had a pleasant word for him during seven long years at Hogwarts and now only wants him to help her. I find her behavior disgusting and an insult to women everywhere. It also implies that men will do anything for a quick lay, no matter how dishonorable.

Totally disgusting.
4/13/2017 c3 brachiosaurus
interesting, weird but i like it
4/9/2017 c3 Runecutter
Whow... did he get bitten by a radioactive Weasley? Five kids and counting? soon he'll have his own quidditch-team.

I mostly like the story, the angle with him being always nearly-broke and having to find creative ways around that is intriguing and hasn't been done that often. It's just... this Harry feels pretty much like fate's punching ball... Basically with each person he "saved" from their own miserable decisions it got worse for him. Sure there are some nice moments too, if he likes the sex so much that the 66% of time not spent in bed aren't THAT bad he'll probably be able to do this for a few decades. But it reads as if it already has killed his soul. With that much drabness in his life, he could have as well taken the ministry's blue pill and gotten another workerdrone in the bureaucrat's hell..

Tracy leaving as soon as she could get something out of sneaking away, Daphne bleak and with this aversion to sex even after nearly a decade with her fake husband and the dreadfull repetetive "out of money... again, what to do about it" without any of them developing ANY marketable talents even with all this time to train and learn things... if Harry could develop his awe inspiring powers in a year of "taking his studies serious" he should be able to take an evening class or two and get a solid, steady job feeding his eight headed family.
If he can't get high priced items right with transfiguration or conjuration... why not apparate to china and sell of hundreds of thousands of cheap elements made from junk as if he had a sweat shop? Or why not abuse his talent for overpowered heating charms and reopen an old furnace to melt down steel or other metals for recycling... without the costs for power or fuel to heat the foundry he should be able to make a good profit even with stuff that doesn't cost that much per ton...

Or why not make the one thing he is exceedingly good at into a job and sell the services as professional binder... as you wrote, nobody should be able to break THESE vows. And in between jobs, maybe learn about warding... people should pay a lot for his strength protecting their estates...
If he doesn't want the attention from people finding out it is the boy-who-loathes-hyphenated-names, go into other countries to work there. It worked with his "courier service", didn't it?

Your protagonists are so willfully daft and unimaginative, it hurts my very soul to read how they are almost helpless in facing the troubles of life. Not very heroic or inspiring, is it?

Still it is an unusual HP story and that makes it worth to read. I'll just need something like a crack story afterwards to get my mood back up. And Harry is still alive. That's more than I can say about a lot of other stories I've read ;) YAY!
4/7/2017 c3 George1892
Weird but good.
4/7/2017 c1 7Fulminanz
A hospital bill?

I never thought I'd see my suspension of disbelief go because of the mention of debt gained by hospital bills.

You do know how silly that sounds to Europeans, right?
4/4/2017 c3 vienx.001
a bit angsty.. but somehow i like it.. harry become kinda vigilante and he have mistress.. i see its published around 2014.. and just been updated now.. i hope u wont abandon these.. and complete it..
too bad tracey left.. is there any hope she back ?
and maybe depression can make someone brilliant like daphne become murky.. tough i like the popping out children thing..
hope u update soon
btw harry a less badass.. i hate good boyharry..
4/4/2017 c3 NumbersMonkey
Really quite interestinga Harry who's not the hero of his own story, who's more bitter than defiant, carving out a marginal existence on the edge of the magical and nonmagical worlds. I'm not surprised that this is an novel concept; I suppose that as HP readers grow up and grow old, many will see themselves in this story, too. Well, without the hot sex part, that is.
4/3/2017 c3 2Fibinaci
Kinda sad, like a lot of your stuff, but also different from those same stories by having Harry not always get the butt end of everything(Poor Daphne!). But also only kinda, Harry's ending here is, a few details aside, one his younger self would've accepted as a happy one, loved for being other than a dark lord fighter by someone, with an okay place and some kids who loved their dad. You did a good job with most of the characterization, especially Harry's self absorption to the point he doesn't see who his early mercenaryness affects how Daphne sees him, or notice why Tracy left.
4/3/2017 c3 red demon161
Nice. It was a little bittersweet. It was sad to see Tracey to leave. I did wish we could have seen Tracey once more.
118 « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 .. Last Next »