for Booty

4/3/2017 c3 113dogbertcarroll
Anyone with half an ounce of common sense and a wand could make money hand over fist, too bad magic replaces their common sense.
4/3/2017 c3 Ann Jinn
I really like the point of view in this story. So many authors have Harry being wealthy or owning half of the world wealthy. This story shows Harry basically screwed over until the magical world wants him back again, bowing and scraping to their tune. I like the contrast. This was a very good story.
4/3/2017 c3 Ibskib
Two sentences were a bit off:
if you're enough more powerful than the one casting the charm - if you're significantly more powerful than the caster
(I think my suggestion is better worded, and it avoids repeating the word 'charm')

I was too young a year ago - I was too young a year and a half ago
(or some other change so that it would make more sense in the paragraph that she went from 13 to 15
4/2/2017 c3 Star Iron
Wait so in the end Harry is still going to get screwed? Daphne's planning on leaving, Alison is a fan girl and he's about to go up against an intelligent Dark Lord for Magical Britain? This is a Tragedy not a Drama.
4/2/2017 c3 Guest
The thing is
...
It is not pretty
But oh so darn believable.
4/2/2017 c3 20Meteoricshipyards
That is probably the most realistic Super Powered Harry I've ever read. Semi-depressing, but living an almost paycheck to paycheck life myself, I can appreciate it. Thanks for the story.

Tom A.
4/2/2017 c3 Umbra.Venator
good chapter
4/2/2017 c1 FrozenWave
Ahh, reality. Wonderous, realisticly annoying, bad times all 'round, reality! How much I've missed it in fiction...
4/2/2017 c3 3grovepjp
Tx
4/2/2017 c3 Slytherin66
A good chapter and story, different from the usual.

I am glad Harry's magic is starting to settle. It was nice to get insight into Daphne as well.

The plot by the old man makes sense he would want a large magical population and the magically powerful to be easy to control.

The Ministry having issues with a dark lord is not a surprise given how inept they seem and how things don't really change. Harry would be called on to do the dirty work for as long as he lives.

Harry would be wise to avoid working for the Ministry. They would double cross him. Really Harry the Chosen One should have been compensated for his efforts in the books.

I really do like a less moral Harry and that he is happy with his life. I would like to think Harry is able to do more with his magic or obtain enough wealth to be secure so he feels less pressure.

I wonder what became of Tracey.

Thanks for this.
4/1/2017 c3 Guest
Good update
4/1/2017 c1 SomeGuyFawkes
Depressing story, and ordinary like a bad soap opera. Harry alternates between unlikeable and a colossal wuss.
4/1/2017 c3 20thepkrmgc
the drama here is excellent, because even with the magic in the setting harry here is just a normal guy trying to make ends meet for the ones he cares about
4/1/2017 c3 16twilliams1797
Harry's reparo service. One swish of the wand and your item is new again. Antiques preferred.
4/1/2017 c3 FateBurn
Good chapter and interesting how their life has been developing
118 « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 .. Last Next »