for Booty

11/11/2014 c1 Wizco
I do hope that if you continue this you'll have Harry robbing the Wizarding World and going off god knows what on some island somewhere a bit isolated.
11/11/2014 c1 4Aaran St. Vines
Very frank and realistic.

This is "true" to canon, even possibly that hideous Epilogue.

I'd love to see you take this forward and have Harry ruin everyone in power and all the Death Eaters - and then get a cleaned up and sober Tracey or Daphne. Preferably Tracey.

This likely wizarding world that could easily be canon with Draco there at the Kings Cross should be gutted like a smelly fish.

Well done!
11/11/2014 c1 Ibskib
Harry being noble has become a cliche in its own right, sometimes it's nice to see him being a bit more selfish, makes him easier to relate to, and easier to respect since he isn't being a doormat. This could lead into a fun little caper story where Harry starts taking from those he believes owe him.
Perhaps with the two girls as his accomplishes, ending up on a deserted island he buys for some of his illgotten but well deserved gains, living a happy life in some degree of luxury away from the rest of the magical world. :-)
11/11/2014 c1 8LWJ2
Cool story, and I agree with you about the hand constantly being out. I didn't realize you were writing professionally now, PM me with your publishing info so I can give you money. :)
11/11/2014 c1 56BajaB
Just as it was getting even more interesting... :)
11/11/2014 c1 Slytherin66
I really enjoyed this story it was a good read and this Harry was a refreshing change from boring hero Harry.

A good sum up of the people after Harry fan girls, reporters and beggars"

Well said about Hannah, I think Harry would remember those who spoke badly of him or wronged him at Hogwart's and given all that has happened I think Harry has the right to dislike them or hold a grudge for it. It's wise too given the Potter's and Sirius were killed because of poor friends and betrayal.

I am pleased to know Harry has killed as his enemies will be less likely to bother him and the former no doubt under the Imperius curse Death Eater's will not want to cause trouble for a while.

A very good line "I noticed how the aurors appeared again after the war was won." and true about killing the Death Eater's.

"his bodyguards are honest and report to Conner in DMLE" that is a clever way to keep the minister honest if he takes bribes his bodyguards don't do a good job problem solved.

Thanks for explaining how Harry killed Riddle that makes way more sense than depending on Horcrux, circumstance and luck. I liked what was said about the medal it is as expected the Ministry would act that way Harry would never trust them or work for them.

I have wondered about that the war would be hard on Harry's vault and he never gets any pay or compensation for killing Riddle when cash would be useful. It would be in the Ministries interest for Harry to be under their control.

A perfect sum up of Harry's life "I worked my heart out for everyone else and almost died and now I have nothing. I'm worse off than I was before."

I liked finding out what happened to the Death Eater's and their supporters after the war as well.

I am the same and a Harry who helps everybody for nothing will be taken advantage of and given the life Harry has had in the magical and muggle world he would not be so trusting and want to be sure he is compensated for his efforts.

I hope one day you write about what happens after Harry, Daphne and Tracey disappear do they prosper, are they happy, do they remain together. How does magical UK deal with no Harry to use and blame for all the world's problems.

I am also curious about Ron and Hermione was she killed by the troll I doubt this Harry would save her. Did Ron drop out of school with no Harry and Hermione bending over backwards to help him.

Thanks for this I did like this Harry and I liked how the story ended. I look forward to what you post next.
11/10/2014 c1 kffs
Nice twist on things.
Thanks for writing!
11/10/2014 c1 3Nebresh
nice
11/10/2014 c1 1dayfox96
haha. You are what ive been looking for a bit of growing up mixed with grudges i like it.
Mabye you can help our fandom grow the fuck up a bit.
11/10/2014 c1 FateBurn
good one-shot
11/10/2014 c1 2CourtingTheMoon
Honestly I can see your point in Harry's character but there are some possible reasons for that, starting with his upbringing, one that had no form of affection, quite possibly abuse and obvious neglect. And I don't care if the canon doesn't show Harry being too broken up about that but any child raised in that will not have the same understanding of human interactions as others, he may expect little love or care, possibly even that hurt from those most dear. It is the reason he was always friends with Ron and Hermione, he found care in them and clung to it and then Sirius showed him affection and Harry clung to that too. I find that Harry's 'hero-complex' of giving for others doesn't come from strict nobility but actual low self worth, he doesn't need or possibly deserve all he has so he gives it up.

At least that is my opinion.
Have a good day.
11/10/2014 c1 8AlaskanKing
I like it. Would love to see another chapter or two about how Harry and the girls screw the British Magical World out of a LOT of money and then retire to an island in the South Pacific.
11/10/2014 c1 dfshie
Thank you, Sir, may I have another?
118 « Prev Page 1 .. 5 6 7 8