FanFiction.Net
for Liquid Gold

2/13/2021 c3 Rubydragon
She would have needed Aros Powers
12/6/2020 c15 JessSlytherin
Oh PLEASE continue, this story has me so excited!
10/19/2019 c16 NUCGIRL72
5 yrs..
3/29/2019 c16 zarimings
I am glad that you are back and I hope you continue to uncover great New chapters in your life.
2/21/2019 c15 5Queenoffangirls18
I am loving this story! I hope it comes off hiatus soon, I can't wait for the Volturi to meet Starlight!
6/2/2018 c15 Guest
Please update soon!
1/17/2017 c14 ekin4655
Thank you for letting us know. Good luck with your studies. :)
1/7/2017 c3 Tayleya
This is really good
1/6/2017 c13 OP16
Can you please respond to reviews in a AN at the end of your chapters. And can you also please make it so that Bella becomes an original vampire like Starlight. Thanks! I love your story. Also, how often do you update?

-Best
OP16
1/5/2017 c13 32000kate
I really like the story so far and can't wait to see how you're going to change things!
7/28/2016 c10 2000kate
I like the idea of your story. Honestly I don't even want Bella to show up in it, but i know that it's necessary for the plot to advance. I really like Starlight, and the fact that she was there in the Beginning. Now Edward doesn't have to be a big fat butt about being a vampire. He could always ask Starlight to change Bella so that she won't want to drink humans. I wonder what her presence will do to the story? Do you think that she will ever grow up physically? Or find a mate? To me it is a little sad that she will never fall in love with someone. I know that this story is not centered around romance, but i can't help that i am obsessed with it. Keep up the good work!
5/6/2016 c10 alexc1209
It's so sweet that she considers the Cullen's family! I think that's what Starlight has been wanting for centuries. I guess the reason why she doesn't want to join a coven is because she's afraid of losing herself.
4/26/2016 c9 alexc1209
I wonder when the Volturi will make an appearance? That's my only question, other then that it was great.
3/5/2016 c8 alexc1209
I love Starlight. She's both intelligent, sassy, and adorable! I'm pretty sure once the Volturi find out about her, Aro will be seeing dollar signs that a mere child is in fact the original vampire dating back to the beginning of time. Can't wait to see how this story will go.
1/26/2016 c8 Stephannielynn
This story was sensational :-) i am hopeful that you keep writing this story
24 Page 1 2 Next »