for Rose Petals

1/16/2018 c21 1JennZofJC
Poor Niles! The last two chapters have been hilariously frustrating (in a very entertaining way, of course)! I hope he can get away from the other passenger soon.
1/7/2018 c19 JennZ
So glad to see an update on this story! I love it. I can imagine all the details, and I find myself feeling stressed out for Niles. Your writing is fantastic on this one, and you’ve written his internal dialogue exceptionally well. I look forward to your next update!
12/1/2015 c18 33Pat2Trivia4Me
Oh no Niles. I hope you find that your shoes are still there in the morning. I like how he used his briefcase as a foot rest. Nicely done.
12/1/2015 c17 Pat2Trivia4Me
Wow, I wasn't expecting that. So looking forward to more.
12/1/2015 c16 Pat2Trivia4Me
It almost sounds like Niles is getting tired from the trip. I almost expected him to ask the bus ticket clerk to direct him to the closest 5 start hotel (one that wouldn't exist in a town such as Ritzville) HA!
12/1/2015 c15 Pat2Trivia4Me
Oh no! It was such a long, long night and he wasn't going to make it hope until tomorrow or later...
12/1/2015 c14 Pat2Trivia4Me
I love the dialog and the people he is coming across. I can almost see this woman.
12/1/2015 c13 Pat2Trivia4Me
Wow, I don't know what it is about this chapter, but I can feel a chill in the night air and almost hear the crickets of the traffic-less streets. I love his comparison for the size of the town to Elliot Bay Towers. I can almost envision tumble weeds making they way down the main street. It feels like Niles is at the crossroads of "nowhere" and "forgotten". Well done on this chapter.
12/1/2015 c12 Pat2Trivia4Me
And they drove away... out of his life forever... Okay, this chapter is making more sense to me. Nicely done.
12/1/2015 c11 Pat2Trivia4Me
Wow, what's going on here? Sorry, it's been a while since I was caught up on this story and am a little confused. I need to go back to understand what's going on.
11/23/2015 c18 85leighann415
What a way to leave it! It's too bad Niles has to sleep on the bus. But I like that he has a newfound idea of what the homeless are like, even if he doesn't want it. And ha, I love Timbuk Three! Clever. :) Hope there's more soon!
11/23/2015 c17 leighann415
Aww, poor Niles. He definitely isn't a bum. Too bad the encounter turned out differently than he was hoping. But he will get to Daphne soon, I'm sure. :)
11/23/2015 c16 leighann415
Ah, I love that he runs into someone similar to Daphne on the bus. And the mention of Ferguson is perfect! :) I like that he rehearses what to say too. Definitely like him! So cute! :)
11/23/2015 c15 leighann415
I'm glad the attendant was at least nice in the end. Poor Niles having to go through all this, just to get home! Nice job! :)
11/23/2015 c14 leighann415
Oh wow, $220? Poor Niles...That is kind of crazy. After all he's been through, he still can't make it home. But I'm sure it'll be worth it when he does. Worth even more than $220. :)
50 Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »