for Stygian

11/5/2020 c1 Guest
Aw man I was hoping for some show but it was so intense I love it thank you for sharing
10/4/2020 c1 libraryrockerr
This was made of pure amazeballsness.

THANK YOU VERY MUCH FOR ALL YOUR HARD WORK!
9/15/2019 c1 582Raven
:) love it
9/5/2019 c1 1DiamondBackNeko-chi
I love it.
9/4/2019 c1 Louis Lachance
5/31/2019 c1 mattdombast
So very yummy i can see riddick living as long as harry
3/31/2018 c1 2acetwolf94
I LOVE IT! ADD MORE PLEASE!
9/30/2017 c1 theaerun
Hey there, you probably don't expect any more reviews at this point cause it's been a few years since this story got posted, but I just found it in someone's favorites and had to give it a try. The summary got me curious, and I've always loved Black for Riddick and 2. Harry as a mature, not all sane adult. So this was very much perfect for me! Not only did I really like your writing style, but also your characterisations. Even the people who didn't get much screen time, like Ogilvie, still managed to have a hint of personality. And I mean that very positively, definitely, and ended up loving this short thing to pieces...and then there was the last scene with Harry and Riddick sort-of flirting but still very much IC for how you build em, and wow. This is going to be in my favs.
I was baffled when I saw no further HP stories on your account, but that the last other one was updated sometime in 2016 means I'll check back regardless. I hope you continue to have fun with writing whenever the muse hits! Thanks for making my day with this fic!
9/23/2017 c1 Aob
You do the thing really well. A - would recommend.
9/13/2017 c1 2Kallizakat
Wow. Nicely done. Will it be continued? If so, I look forward to reading more!
8/2/2017 c1 NGBW
This is a really good story., thank you.
5/29/2017 c1 Mickey
I really like it
5/12/2017 c1 21Rayen A. King
this is in desperate need of more
11/21/2016 c1 9Dream Bound Nightmare
Wow. I was NOT expecting THAT.
7/22/2016 c1 Firefox
This was really good. I really like the way riddick try so hard to scare Harry, but it doesn't work. Is there going to be a nother chapter?
49 Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »