FanFiction.Net
for Making Up For Lost Time

11/12/2014 c1 STAG98
I love it! Please update soon!
11/11/2014 c1 NarutoKushina
This is a nice start, I look forward to Naruto meeting his parents and them learning of his life. Cant wait for them to see just how the village treats him and looks down on him.

Look forward to the day Danzo is made to pay for his crimes.
11/11/2014 c1 5Rose Tiger
This looks like fun! Keep going!
11/11/2014 c1 shadow-hunter104
Cool... But you missed something. I don't know if you are aware but, a ninja doctor can easily find a fake body.
So to fix this, you will have to reveal that danzo was already working with tobi (aka obito) and asked for a zetsu to clone both Minato' and kushina' bodies.
And that also make sense how danzo found fake bodies in mere minutes.

Anyway good luck and don't take much time to upload please. (FAV ADDED)
11/11/2014 c1 Naruhinalover20
Nice chapter well I wonder if you will have jiraya get tsunade back to help heal them and what will naruto and everyone else think about this new news
11/11/2014 c1 DragonPony022
This is a interesting story idea. I mean how would his parents react to seeing how the village treated and kinda fucked up their son. I know that would best chance take him out of the village for a while to try to bond and fix some of the damage done. I would be surprise is they don't kick the Scarecrow and Pervy Frog's asses for not taking care of their son like they should have. I can't wait for them to clue him in on Hinata liking him, that will be very interesting to see because having him know and getting in a relationship with her will help her greatly not to mention I bet Naruto's mom would give her some training as she trains Naruto seeing how she care so much for her son. I do kinda hope Naruto (or his mom she seems like the type to do it) call her out about why she never tried to talk to him but just left him to be alone and sad when she could have been there by his side. That would be a very dyamatic and powerful moment where Hinata will have to admit she failed Naruto during that time and vow to herself she wont abandon him like that again.

Anyway great story can't wait for more
11/11/2014 c1 10ICHeart
Nice start!
11/11/2014 c1 Serious Sam
Well, a nice start to the story - but I have to slightly agree with SilentSambo88 that I have high hopes for this story. Although, he should be aware that I only did beta work on the first chapter as a courtesy. I've got enough problems coming up with ideas for my own piece of work.

I'm guessing the next chapter will be Naruto being reunited with his parents, and him telling them all about what's been going on. Will the Yondaime get mad? Will he be reinstated once this is all over, or will they move away? And will he kick Hiashi's ass just for fun?
11/11/2014 c1 thor94
interesting.
but how naruto will react about this?
i doubt he forgive sarutobi to lie about his parent, deny his family legacy and wealth and squeezed him in ruined apartment on the worst district with barely enough money to live.
11/11/2014 c1 fictionelement777
Love the opening plot I expect more of this interesting story
11/11/2014 c1 1Darke Zombie
Can't wait for the bext chapter I really liked this one
11/11/2014 c1 2SilentSambo88
With Serious Sam as your beta, I have very high expectations for this fic. The opening chapter is promising, but I have to wonder why you aren't using the MinaKushi pairing tag like you're using the NaruHina pairing tag.
11/11/2014 c1 58Quick-n-Popular
This is an interesting take on things and a great start to a new story. I'm curious to see how you develop this and where things go from here. Having the two alive once more makes things interesting for Naruto and the village as a whole.

Please update soon.