FanFiction.Net

What an interesting mix of 64 and FOMT
6/23/2019 c1 6moomieluv
LOVE this. wow.
1/29/2018 c1 57Durotos
Oh, wow! I don't know how I missed out on this gem! Very lovely! It made me feel sad and a little wistful. You don't see many stories fleshing out Rick's personality and I absolutely adored this, as I feel that he is seriously underrated. I loved how naturally you shifted the focus to the different important ladies in Rick's life. You were able to flesh out their personalities, along with Rick's, in under 1400 words. That's pretty dang impressive! Thank you for such a great read!
1/2/2015 c1 33Singkatsu
I loved this. Beyond anything else I can say, that is what I feel most strongly about this piece. You crafted Rick so well, and in such a human way, that I feel for him in a way I had never before. No matter what he does, Rick simply cannot be what others want him to do; he cannot keep a hold of the people he cares about in his life, trying so hard to keep them that he ends up pushing them away. That plot twist at the end was superb, shrouded masterfully by having used a stereotype surrounding Karen and Rick's relationship. Really, this is marvelously done. You've earned yourself a fan. )
11/11/2014 c1 16Mnemah
The song "Counting Clouds" by Blank & Jones came up on my Pandora while I read this. It is so fitting for this chapter, you really should listen to it. I am in love with this story. I love your writing style (there were a few grammatical errors that I had to stop and re-read, but nothing major). You are a very straightforward writer; you say things bluntly like "his first f*ck" lol I like that kind of style. I am very much looking forward to reading more of this story! Thank the Harvest Goddess for a fanfic about my favorite characters :)
11/11/2014 c1 12NarwhaleNapper
Unfaithful much at the end? Just kidding!
But I can understand Rick drifting back to the thoughts of a former lover. And you did excellent in describing everything that happened in his past, how he reflects on it, and what is happening to him now in the present. Kind of a sad story, but I guess thats what you were aiming for.

Short, but didn't really need to be longer than it has to be. Excellent job, and do keep up the good writing!