for Good Morning Mrs Holmes

11/23/2014 c1 ImGrac3fulButFi3rc3
awwwwwwwwwwwwww this is cuteeeeeeeeee! I ABSOLUTELY LOVE LEXI AND SHERLOCK'S RELATIONSHIP. Awwwwweeeeee 3
11/13/2014 c1 Guest
*Drags Sherlock and Lexi back to 221b* Right, loves. I know that you were "married" while running about the world, but I need to see this done properly.

Sher: Lexi and I don't need this. A piece of paper says nothing-

*Smacks the back of his head.* Sher, shut up. You don't know what your saying. *Pulls up wedding plans.* Don't worry, you two. I have everything under control. I'll make sure there'll be no publicity.

Lexi: Joanna and Croft can help you with that. But, you don't have to trouble yourself-

*Shakes head.* Lex, you have been on the run for the past two years. You stopped Moriarty and his web; you and Sher have earned this. Besides, I want to see my boys in suits. *Glances at Sher, John, and Croft.* Oh, yes. This may be a tad difficult...

(Wonderful job, by the way! You've got me writing fanfics in the comments, and that's impressive!)
11/12/2014 c1 Thoroughly Misguided
It's official. Alexandria MacKenna is now- officially, although not legally- Alexandria Holmes. Oh, I get so warm inside just thinking about it. Brilliant as always Mellie!
11/12/2014 c1 6PetuniaViolet
Oh. my god. Why didn't I noticed this chapter before?'! It's so sweet and romantic and it's their wedding. Ugh I feel so mad with myself.

Loved it :D
11/12/2014 c1 Owl Indigo
Can they have a proper wedding too when they get back? Pleeaasse!
Indie ;)