for May The Force Protect You

1/29 c11 53SpecialK92
Wow this a great story! I hope you choose continue it!
11/21/2019 c3 Ellismskd24
Candy store for adults.
12/24/2018 c11 25demolition18
Can you write in more chapters? I have 2 of the Power Rangers/Star Wars crossovers as different universes.
4/5/2016 c11 29Booksaboutnothing
Finally another chapter! A very interesting bit of back story and I look forward to seeing where this race for the Temple heads.
4/5/2016 c11 TaitanoRules555
Good chapter keep up the good work.
1/23/2016 c10 TaitanoRules555
What happened to Dooku?
1/23/2016 c9 TaitanoRules555
Good chapter keep up the good work.
1/23/2016 c8 TaitanoRules555
Did you read the new power rangers comic by Boom Studios?
1/22/2016 c10 Booksaboutnothing
Loved the chapter, glad to see there is finally a new one. I was kind of hoping the Sith Rangers would be a little more bad ass in their first appearance what with the dark side being the quicker and easier route to power.
8/30/2015 c9 Booksaboutnothing
Wow, exciting chapter. I like the appearance of Sith Rangers with basically an ISIS style video where they decapitate a hostage. I think it really sets them up well as the bad guys. And the way you had Scorpina brought back to life was interesting and not at all what I had expected.

The way Aisha was upset over Jason's apparent death was interesting, I hadn't gotten the impression there was anything between them before.
7/27/2015 c8 Booksaboutnothing
Loved the mixed martial arts fight between Tommy and Jason. I'm surprised that they're only 15, I would have thought at least 16 since they had the Rad-Bug which made me think they were old enough to drive.

The scene where he kills his father was definitely interesting. While brutal for sure I thought Jason would have wanted to kill his father with his own hands, perhaps bludgeoning him to death with that pipe. But that scene was definitely more about the actual patricide then how it was done so that's really just a small quibble.

Finally I look forward to seeing Scorpina and what you do with her.
7/27/2015 c8 25Dash master 48
Will any rangers from beyond the Zordon Era show up?
5/30/2015 c7 29Booksaboutnothing
That was a great chapter. I find that the parts of your story that focus on the villains are the most captivating and this chapter was almost exclusively that. I really look forward to seeing the formation of these Sith Rangers and the ensuing battle against the Power Rangers.
5/30/2015 c7 TaitanoRules555
Will they have sith zords?
29 Page 1 2 Next »